• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Updates

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Over the past few weeks, I've been working on getting the Atlas working again. It's mostly working now, just now needs me to tweak each Atlas page to update the code. It mostly now works on mobile as well, though certain pages (Britain, main facet maps, for the most part) are just too big to realistically render well on such small screens. Atlas/Trammel/New Haven - Stratics Community Wiki

I've also been working on pages for all the NPC vendors, and all their shops. That'll take me a while (and was why I wanted the Atlas working again.) Still very work in progress. UO:Provisioners - Stratics Community Wiki NPCs - Stratics Community Wiki Provisioner - Stratics Community Wiki

I finished up the template for NPC buildings; I'm rather pleased with how The Scholar's Goods - Stratics Community Wiki looks now. :)

If anyone's interested, I've noted that there isn't any preexisting sign or icon for cobblers, famers, ranchers, counselors guilds, or mapmakers. Anyone feel like making those?