• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rares Fest *UPDATED* 2020 BAJA RARES FESTIVAL SILENT AUCTION INFORMATION (PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY)

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
UPDATE
Since a high demand for rares has limited the supply chain this year, I was only able to stock one silent auction house with approximately 150 rares. Since there is only one Silent auction. I will close Silent Auction House Saturday May 23rd at 8:00 PM EST instead of 7:00 + 9:00. Thank you for your patience and participation.

SILENT AUCTIONEER
Please only give @Nails Warstein your RARES in a bag with a book for each rare you intend to auction.
I can be identified by my official BRF Staff bright white Arcanist Spellbook as seen below.
(Picture forthcoming)

CONTACT INFORMATION
Stratics Private Messaging
ICQ # 150528775
Discord Nails Warstein#9946
FaceBook.com/NailsWarstein

SILENT AUCTION TIMELINE

Will Receive Silent Auction Items Starting This Friday May 15th thru May 21st

Will Open Silent Auction Houses For Bidding Starting Thursday May 21st at 7:00 PM
Saturday May 23rd at 8:00 PM - Silent Auction House # 1 Closes Bidding, 10 Minute Rule Applies

AUCTION RULES FOR SELLERS:
upload_2017-12-28_23-18-39.png

Sellers please use this picture above as a guide before giving me your rares. I will be placing your books on display with each of one your rare items for all to read. Please follow my instructions on how to format your books so I may display them properly.

I will not accept items that are better off placed on Vendors. Please go to this
thread to reserve your vendor. I recommend reasonably low reserves to encourage bidding wars, and temptingly low buyout prices that will be hard to resist. In the event I am given two or more of the same items, I will submit items with lower buyouts first, lower reserves second, and try to accommodate sellers with fewer submissions first. Additional duplicate popular high end items maybe entered more than once. I might make other minor exceptions at my own discretion.

AUCTION RULES FOR BIDDERS:

1589072135735.png
All bidding will be done via Bulletin Board. All bidders and proxy bidders must include their prominent name (not unknown alias) and provide contact information (ICQ, Discord, Facebook, or Stratics Name) in addition to their bid amount. If you are unable to attend, please appoint a proxy bidder to make your bids for you.

PRIMARY AUCTION RULES

• 10 Minute Rule
  • 1 Million Gold Bid Increments or Higher
  • All Bidders Must Be Verified
  • Host Judgement
Here is How the 10 Minute Rule Works:
There will be a 10 minute cool down period starting with the last bid placed on items during the last 10 minutes of the auction, this means the cool down period begins 10 minutes prior to auction ending. Players can choose to continue bidding past the end of auction on any item, but only items that received bids during the last 10 minute period, and continue to receive bids within 10 minute period will be counted. Bidding will continue until no more bids have been received for a full 10 minutes. Anyone can bid during this cool down period, even players who have not previously bid on the item.

Bidding MUST be in 1 Million Gold Increments or Higher:
All bids must be in 1 million gold increments or higher, which means you can bid any amount as long as that amount is at least 1 million gold or higher. Please refrain from bidding in decimals, fractions, and 100k increments of any kind. Respectfully whenever possible, please bid in higher increments on higher value items to prevent long drawn out bidding wars. Thank you!

How to get Verified:
If I do not recognize your character name or contact info, I will attempt to contact you for a background check to verify you are a legitimate bidder and not a troll bidder. If I decide you are trolling, I will ban you from the auction houses through the bulletin boards. If you are not trolling, you will need someone we know to vouche for you.

Host Judgement:
No anonymous bidding will be allowed. No troll bidding will be permitted. Proxy bidding is encouraged among friends, and advance notice would be appreciated. If there are any disputes with the bidding, I must be made aware immediately to issue corrections before the completion of the auction. If anyone trolls the auction, if anyone harasses another player at the auction, if anyone consistently bids incorrectly, and ignores our warnings we will ban them from the auction.

Receiving Your Winnings:
Gold will be acceptable on Atlantic or Baja. Players will have 3 days (72 hours) to pay for their items no later than midnight Tuesday, or be placed on notice as a non-paying bidder in the rares community. Please contact me for additional optional payment methods. Bidders can only contact me here on Stratics, ICQ # 150528775, Nails Warstein#9946 and http://www.facebook.com/nailswarstein

Auction Communication Systems:
During the last hour of the auction I will have a SILENT AUCTION chat channel in game to answer questions I see. Also contact me to join my Discord Channel for a better auction experience. Thank you!

AGAIN:
Please read through this thoroughly, all your questions should be answered here.
If you happen to have any unanswered questions please feel free to contact me.
Remember you must ask to join my Discord Channel for a better auction experience.
During the auction I will be available in-game Silent Auction Chat setup.
Thank you for participating in this year's 2020 BRF Silent Auction

Last edited:

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
UPDATE
Since a high demand for rares has limited the supply chain this year, I was only able to stock one silent auction house with approximately 150 rares. Since there is only one Silent auction. I will close Silent Auction House Saturday May 23rd at 8:00 PM EST instead of 7:00 + 9:00. Thank you for your patience and participation.

Last edited:

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
FIRST FLOOR
1590211590843.png
INSIDE THE BAG IN LOWER RIGHT CORNER
1590211626501.png
SECOND FLOOR
1590211649940.png
THIRD FLOOR
1590211700562.png
FOURTH FLOOR
1590211731778.png

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
SILENT AUCTION RESULTS WILL BE POSTED HERE (80 Items out of 150 Sold for a total of 32,655m)

OFFERS
1500m - Slim's Shadow Veil by @IceCast

PAID ALREADY

2000m - Dark Father Statuette by @Big Smoke
1600m - The Wheel Is Constantly Spinning As It Creates The Owners Thread Of Life by @sirion
1250m - Champion Archer - First Place by @Archnight
1200m - Scaffold (Graphic 4785) by @Lord Arm
830m - 7 sets of Asian Items by @Archnight
655m - A Multi-Legged, Bloodthirsty Surprise From Drachenfels by @PoTTy MouTh
650m - Chicken Blood by @TanAge
605m - A Symbol Of Deep Affection by @PoTTy MouTh
600m - Skilled Hatchet Thrower - Second Place by @Thor VII
555m - Moonstone Jewelry by @Mayhem
550m - Playing Cards (Graphic 4003) by @Dryzzid of Atlantic
520m - Body Sash Crafted By EM's D D Of Chesapeake (plus sandals & staff) by @Khaelor
500m - The Half Man Who Came Down The Chimney by @Big Smoke
500m - Bottles Of Ale (Graphic 2466) by @Dryzzid of Atlantic
450m - Benambra's Treasure Chest by Baub
425m - A Heart Shaped Table Crafted Of Rustic Hickory Barrels Once Used To Distill Fine Whisky by @Crazy Diamond
405m - Sacrificial Offering To The Beast Called Uskek'rah'p by @PoTTy MouTh
400m - Imprisoned Spirits Waiting To Claim An Unsuspecting Body by @mana hit
400m - The Tree Of Blood by @mana hit
400m - An Especially Spooky Skull With Candle by @Big Smoke
400m - Library Of An Ancient Necromancer by Brian Vampiro
375m - Santa's Bag of Infinite Items by @Pampa DH
365m - Marble Table Half by @Archnight
350m - Soothsayer Mirror by @eZekiel
350m - 2 x Bennu/Blackthorn Bookcases by @Dryzzid of Atlantic
350m - I Wasn't Fast Enough To Escape Mesanna's Wraith by @WootSauce
325m - 3pc Rubble Display Case by @Pampa DH
310m - Frypan by @Tranquillo
300m - A Royal Chess Set, Each Piece Masterfully Carved And Engraved With The Crest Of Blackthorn by @Nathan
300m - Vial Of Slimey Slugs Obtained From The Shadow Dweller's Spawn by @Big Smoke
300m - Purifying Font Of Harmony by @Aftershock
300m - Umbra Gladiator Sash by @Restless
275m - Spittoon by @Dryzzid of Atlantic
250m - Legends Shard Olympics 2012 - Horse Race Event (Gold Medal) - @Thor VII
250m - Omiki Dokkuri by @Big Smoke
200m - A Grinch Minion Here To Steal Your Presents by @Qikdraw
200m - Desiccated Victims Of The Britannian Collector by @PoTTy MouTh
200m - The Blood Stained Mask Of An Assassin Defeated In Nujel'm by @PoTTy MouTh
200m - Titan Power Wheel Of Time by @IGaretjaxI
200m - Assassins Of Evil Defeated - June 2016 (Graphic 17788) by @IGaretjaxI
200m - Mongbat Buster by @panoramix2009
200m - A Burned Statue Of A Black Basilisk by Brian Vampiro
200m - Ruby Neckless Of Oath by @Hemi
200m - Legendary Dragon Elixer by @Khaelor
190m - Sakura Mochi by @Khaelor
190m - A Skull Candle Made Of Evil Hanarins Head by @PoTTy MouTh
180m - Silver Serpent Armor Recovered From The Lost Lands War by @ElIoT
175m - Ugh Boots - For Woolly Fast Dungeon Running Oceania 2011 by @PoTTy MouTh
175m - A Zombie Dross Halloween Mask by @Meadhbh
160m - The Corrosive And Magic Sandals Of The Golden Man by Brian Vampiro
160m - Official Royal Navy HighBoots by @Lord Arm
150m - Golden Turkey Egg by @Lord Arm
150m - Scales Of Ghostly Judgement by @Unknown Answer
150m - The Light Of Wakoku 18th Anniversary by Dr Tay
150m - The Cursed Lantern Of The Golden Man That Contains The Essence Of Greed by Dr Tay
150m - An Ominous Orrery Showing A Solar System In Peril by @IGaretjaxI
150m - 007 Arirang Best Guild by @Archnight
150m - Ancient Ceremonial Sword Of Uknown Origin, Used In Rituals Of Blood Sacrifice by @Archnight
150m - Arirang 3rd Duel Event Member by @Archnight
150m - Gold Flecked Graffiti Spelling Out The Words: "Humanity First!" by @Archnight
150m - A Flask With Toxic Substance by @Mayhem
150m - Noxious Daemon Blood by @Mayhem
145m - Stuffed Fish With Gareth's Remains by @Kuru
135m - The Remains Of A Potion Used To Clone A Powerful Mage by @Sony
125m - Fuddy Wuddys Beach Ball Volleyball – July 2016 by @Sony
100m - A Fraudulent Unmarked Faction Town Sigil by @onion-boy
100m - Group Portrait Of Everyone At Malachi And Elizabella's 500th Adventure by @Sony
100m - Crystal Staff of Chaos Replica by @Sony
100m - Corporal Of The Knights Of The Crux Ansata by @kikiriki
100m - Pitcher by @Kuru
100m - Kettle by @Dryzzid of Atlantic

BUYOUTS
2000m - Dead Lord Armor Set @Archnight
2000m - Queen Dawn Armor Set
1000m - Nachteule's Schnapidralli Werkzeugskiste @Meadhbh
800m - 4pc Rubble Bar Table (Rubble / Rubble )
800m - 4pc Rubble Table @Nathan
300m - A Small Sandalwood Box; Though Plainly Built It Is Engraved With A Meticulously Intricate Ankh
300m - Blessed Water From The Hands Of Grizelda The Witch @Tamergirl
275m - Aquarium Filled With Endangered Sea Life
200m - A Pyromatic Orb Crafted By The Mages In Papua @MrUber

Last edited: