• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Update your ESO Client...

Noldor

Knight, Order of the Bug Hunters
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Because they are pushing updates even to the beta test server (which I suspect will become the Live server) for North America.

I would rather update now than have to wait near the Early Access date (or near the 4.4.2014 release date) to update...when everyone else will be updating and slowing the content being pushed to your computer.

Looks like a large content update....2.1 gigs so far.

UPDATE: The Patcher just added another 2.0 gigs onto the Patch...making it a total of 4.1 gigs!

TQQdles™

Last edited:

Rayden

Adventurer
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Weird enough, the EU client only gets a 250mb patch.

edit: and after that little patch, it gets a 2GB patch..

edit2: Ok, and another 2GB patch.. :)

Last edited:

Noldor

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeppers! I saw the exact thing on the NA server patch. The first 300mb was to update the patcher. Then the next two patches were probably patching from one version to the next...and to the next after that. -)

TQQdles™

Noldor

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And now PTS is updating...I suspect with the same/similar version as the NA and EU Live servers.

TQQdles™

Noldor

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And another update to both the NA and EU servers. No updates to the PTS...yet!

Me thinks there will be more updates as they are doing the same old "Oh-Crap-Almost-Release-Date-Gotta-Fix-These-Bugs-NOW!" dance. -)

TQQdles™