• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UPDATE ON WIZZIE!!!!!

• Thread starter MuseDeDannan
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

MuseDeDannan

Standing at Luna bank tonight and one person said "goodnight wizzie" to another and the other said goodnight back ... which caught my attention. As it would have it the person addressed as Wizzie denied actually being Wizzie but when asked "where is Wizzie" she responded "Around".

Through conversing with this person who seems to know Wizzie quite well, well enough to feel able to speak for her, insists that Wizzie is aware that her houses are falling (all 15 of them, reportedly) and that there is nothing she can do. All of her accounts have been blocked for reasons that could not be divulged to me (I got the impression it was simply because perhaps Wizzie herself is unclear on the reasons) and everything she has will fall ... and she knows it.

I asked this person (Veronica Mars) if Wizzie had been reading the goings on here at the forums and was told no, she can't. I went on to let Veronica know that there have been suggestions of finding a way to place over Wizzie's places, especially her Luna home and then hold them for her until she returns. I was told, and I quote "Tell the forums that Wizzie's houses are going to fall, all 15 of them. Now go try to find them."

I then asked miss Mars to please come read the forums herself and pass the news on to Wizzie (since she seemed to be in such close contact) and was told that Wizzie knows that she is missed and that the shard is concerned for her "she is well aware" she said.

Goodnight and Good luck

I

imported_lindylou

Veronica Mars is also known as White Knight and there is a lot of bad history between Wizzie and him. You can't believe anything he says about Wizzie.

I

imported_Az of DSR

lol, yeah whiteknight helped her place most of those houses then they had a falling out. too funny, ( =

M

MuseDeDannan

White night was mentioned in the conversation but Veronica Mars was talking about him in much the same way you all here are - but I definately got the blaring hint during that conversation that I wasn't getting the whole story ... I'm truly of the mind that Veronica Mars was Wizzie incogneto. I think Az is right, I think she got burned out and it wasn't fun for her anymore and she's using this computer problem thing as a way to go back to having a good time in UO as a gamer rather than a shard carrier.

I

imported_Fran Fury

Well it certainly makes sense. We all have our burnout times and she had a lot of pressure to keep stocked and to keep the prices below average.

She truly was doing a wonderful thing for the shard but i would much rather her enjoy playing the game rather then only play to keep others happy.

Good luck Wizzie!

G

well I have my own theories on this matter ..that i wont devulge here..but I am usually right about my assumptions and i think this one is right on target....and Veronica isnt Wizzie casue Veronica has been around alot longer than WIzzie. Not that that is a bad or good thing..but its all sounding fishy to me. I just know from past posts that Wiz was having some comp troubles and couldnt get it fixed or replaced and then i rememer her saying somehting about some family issues as well. So who knows..just sad that it has to happen to such a nice lady who worked so hard to do nice things for LA. Wish i had the time and energy she had to do what she did. Same goes for others who are MIA from us as well. The little shard that could is still plugging along and we shall over come this travesty as we have others i am thinking...just sad to see treausres go the way they do...and i mean treasures as in people and establishments taht are iconic to our everyday lives.

M

MuseDeDannan

<blockquote><hr>

...and i mean treasures as in people and establishments taht are iconic to our everyday lives.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can put DSR in that category - I came to this shard because of DSR and for the longest time it felt like it WAS the shard, in a way. I was heartbroken to return and find out it had seen it's final days

H

Hellsgate

Ok let me Clear this up. Veronica Mars is White Knight. Wizzie is not friends with White knight because once you befriend him he gets all personal and like starts to stalk you. Wizzie has been on this server since it opened and her first shop was on ice island. White Knight also has stalked agelica from HOT. Wizzie is prolly just quiting and moving on with her life and couldnt bare to tell anyone because she really enjoyed this game for like 10 years She also plays on Napa valley.

If she is quiting and moving onward good luck to her.

Wizzie will surly be missed but You might want to realize that UO is OLD
Some of you other people might want to move on also.

I

imported_lindylou

<blockquote><hr>

Wizzie will surly be missed but You might want to realize that UO is OLD
Some of you other people might want to move on also.

[/ QUOTE ] I surely understand that and am doing some heavy thinking mylself.

H

Hellsgate

Well Leia there are two really good games available to you.

1. I the ever popular World of Warcraft

And 2 is a new game comming out on the 23rd Called pirates of the burning sea.

If you choose either Pm me and i can tell you what server i am on and show you around.

G

i am beta testing Pirates...its not too bad. I cant stand WOW..my house is full of WOW and i am WOWed out. LOL

S

Slacktard

<blockquote><hr>

I'm just going to stick with UO til they throw me out.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm with you on that one............

G

I can tell you honestly before I left on deployment something happened with Wizzies computer and net. Mutual friend of hers was concerned and emailed me. She had emailed me 1x from somewhere saying she was having computer problems. I never got a reply from her again before i left on deployment.

Now whitenight is veronica mars. I know this for fact. Nuff said about that. most of his accounts were closed but veronica was still open.

As far as her luna home falling i seriously doubt that cause of the vendors. They have to be gone before house can fall unless rules changed in that respect. If a player has a valid contract house wouldnt fall and i k now wizzie had a lots of player vendors up by her and others.

I sure hope she didnt move on cause i would love to see her again when i return home. Me and her had a lot of great laughs online together about characters

Greets,
Bels

M

MuseDeDannan

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

I'm just going to stick with UO til they throw me out.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm with you on that one............

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto. From Beta to Armageddon - I'll be playing UO until the day I get the email informing me that I am the last living soul who still has an account with them and they simply cannot afford to keep the servers running on my behalf and must shut me down.

R

RestlessLA

maybe right before they close u down they will give u a shirt saying "i was the last person still playing UO and all i got was this lousy shirt"

M

MuseDeDannan

<blockquote><hr>

maybe right before they close u down they will give u a shirt saying "i was the last person still playing UO and all i got was this lousy shirt"

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG they'd better because now I want one SO BAD! lol

P

Peladon_LA

hey sign me up for one of those shirts! think of all the conversations that will start in 20 or so years. "uo? that some sort of operating system before they made windows? no, no it was a game? A GAME! i though the only game ever made was WOW?"

G

I have worked with Wizzie for awhile and was part of her Guild. I have no more news then what was posted here. I hope that all is well for here and do hope that she comes back. I personally feel that she is not burnt out with UO due to the fact of all the time we spent together here in game and how dedicated she was and the time we chatted while we worked on vendors. One way or another I will try to provide the great service she did for us here in La, and I know that there is no comparison for what she has done here. Wizzie took great pride in helping and providing for so many here and I was always looking for advice from her. All I can say is I hope that she is alright and she will be in my prayers!

H

Hellsgate

This whole thing is fishy to me i have known Wizzie for 3 years now and even when she would take off to florida she had some real life friends Make her scrolls and stuff. And not to be rude or bash her this is typical of her good buys. She just stops talking to you dont return messages or even let you know what is goign on. Trust me i speak from exprience. So instead of saying good buy she cancled her 10 accounts that i know of and Poof never comes back.