• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Update on Things

A

ariesgeek

All,
Thank you so much for your support through my family's problems. I'm happy to report that Andy is now officially 100% free of cancer. He has one (hopefully) last CT scan in a couple weeks just to finish things off, but we're basically done.

And it was in no small part due to your continued support.

So finally, I'm going to make a post that's on topic. Karn and I have been talking. Many of you have done so much for my family and for me. You're people to whom I've never even spoke. Yet you've given us so much.

The least we can do is at least hold some kind of event in your honor. You = the LS community.

So yeah. Karn and I have been talking. It's coming.

What?

Stay tuned. You'll love it.
It'll be an even that's long overdue on LS anyway.

(details to follow soon)

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
First off...wonderful news on the wee lad and we are all so glad to be here for you in any way we can. Thank you for thinking of us and keeping us all updated!

Secondly...event??

*smiles with glee*

can't wait to hear it!

P

Piper Everwood

That is the best news I have heard in a long time. A huge *hug* for you and the family. Sound like it is time to celebrate for your faimly. I hope Andy knows nothing but joy and happiness for the rest fo his long life.

watchertoo

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My entire family is so happy for yours! Hug that lil guy for me and I look forward to hearing about the event

G

All I can say about the event is that could be a whole lotta fun for those carrying blackrock!!