• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*Update on first citizen of Magencia - Noah of LS (Sevan's son)

S

sevan

Just wanted to stop on for just a minute to tell all my friends throughout LS that I miss them and am sorry to have missed the recent high council meetings. Long story short, our baby was delivered via emergency c-section (at only 29 weeks) on Sunday. Baby Noah Anthony was born 01/20/08 at 9:56am 1 1lb 15 ounces and 14 inches long.

===SCROLL DOWN FOR UPDATE AS OF 02/10/08===

A

Aboo

Congratulations!

I will keep your family and your precious baby in my prayers.

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What a beautiful family baby Noah is being welcomed into. Lots of love and virtual hugs are sent your way!
*hugs*
Airmid

G

Grats!

I am sure you will come to love 45 minute feedings and diapers....just know that there is light at the end of the tunnel only it will take you about 3 years to travel it!

G

Sevan,

Congratulations! I'll say a prayer for your little guy. Btw, our girl will be a 11 months on Saturday. You would never guess she was 9 weeks early.

G

Sevan -
Congrats. A lot of babies born this year. My girl is seven months. Must be something in the water. Have fun, don't worry about not being in game to much. Heck, I haven't in a few either. Babies are wonderful but they grow up fast, so try to remember how tiny he is now, because he'll be too big pretty soon.
- Therogon

I

IronHorse

Congrats to you and your family.
So does this mean that Magincia has its first new citizen since the Deamon invasion?

S

sevan

THANKS EVERYONE FOR THEIR KIND THOUGHTS & PRAYERS. So far Noah is doing fine he is actually breathing on his own which is huge for only being only a week old now. Unfortunately my wife is not doing as well so keep them both in mind that they continue to improve going forward. Thanks again - Sevan

S

sevan

You know the old saying "no news is good news"? Well today all we got was bad news which erased the past three weeks of progress he has made since he was born. He got an infection which can be fatal for a premie in itself which caused him to stop breathing on his own so he had to be incubated (breathing machine / tube) and heavily medicated. They stopped his feedings and put back on IVs etc

So no UO for me...just more long boring visits to the NICU.

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Stay positive and be strong and with every challenge find something to smile about. Those are my thoughts for you and your family until you take your little boy home. And print you up some web sudoku for your waiting room stays. You will be surprised at how the time passes.
*hugs to you and yours*