• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Update done yet??? Can't logon.

• Thread starter billybumbler77
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

billybumbler77

The server was supposed to be back up this morning I thought... I just got into this game and bought unlimited membership and I haven't been able to play for more than a few hours yet. Stinks. Do they do a lot of updates like this, or do I just have bad timing?

D

DebiHIS

I notice downtime about once a week, always when I have the next day off, and can stay on longer, lol.
I didnt log on right away this morning, but when I did everything was working fine. Only thing I noticed different is grenadiers pound you with close grenades now, lol.

C

CaptRex

oh man.. Nothing will update of this thread.. Is POTC community dead? What happened to that server? is there new event or anything? :link: