• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Upcoming Toontown Stratics Event?

Cooper11

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
That's right Stratics will be holding a ToonTown event, and we want you to come. What's the catch? Well, if you want to participate in this event you must register first! All you have to do is register here on the forums, and reply under this thread with your Toon name and introduce yourself! Once you do that, I will send you the super secret location where the event will be held, but remember we need at least 6 people to register and reply to even hold the event! So, let's get to it! Register now and join all the fun!

F

flip893

I can go, just send me a PM! My toon name is King of Dogs, and he is a red dog that loves to crush cogs!

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Welcome to Stratics, flip893! Let us know if we can help with anything.

Good luck at the event!