• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Upcoming Largest UO Auction in History

Status
Not open for further replies.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Make sure that you do not take paypal on the transaction since it is a large amount of money and WAIT *strongly emphasizes* .. wait for the payment to clear. Having been a past broker, I can tell you tons of times folks would send me fake money orders, rotten checks, etc Personally I wouldn't take anything other than a cashier's check for the amount in this deal and I would still wait for it to clear/check out. I don't know the buyer, but this is my advice for ANYONE selling anything for RL. Out of selling literally thousands of items I sold over 5+ years, I only lost about $250 due to being scammed because I was safe. Please, please be safe with your transactions folks... always, always let things clear fully before handing over the items.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May be he pays via WU. Didn't someone else posted earlier of selling him vine cords for 700 bucks using WU. I think thats what he claimed too when he bought the so called Matt's collection.

J

Jack Beauregard

Euh ? My vine come from Drach, i have it on ebay.de where is legal to sell. So i have buy the vine 450$ and sell 750$ 2 months after.

Maybe youdon't speaking about me ?

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If i remember... denisefool had some problems with uo-auction.com, i think he was banned... i don't remember why
That does not mean much. I was banned on that site too because "anyone making a bid of 1 billion gold is obviously not legitimate."

Anyways I have spent considerable amount of time reviewing all the information provided by different people and as far as I am concerned, Of The Ring is innocent.

P

Plum Cake

Big mistake, Denisefool is a good buyer ;) he buy my vine the last 2 months for 750usd on WU.
Denisefool bid on nice item from me in uo-auction for 46M and never bought it , old me many excuse (i couldnt leave a bad feed coz uo-auction went down 1 week later so i place my bad feedback here :))

shalanria

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nails has been around for a long time. I'm sure he knows to be careful and will be safe with the sale of all his items. Good luck Nails, has been fun dealing with you for all the years :)

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Items Sold!

Status
Not open for further replies.