• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UoPatch Won't download

• Thread starter Damnation85
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Damnation85

HI All,

i've just installed uo_ml.exe however when i run uopatch it comes up as a large white box, then eventually states that the page cannot be displayed and its failed patching.

i've checked the FAQ it states to check that i am online. well yes i was.
I've displayed my firewall (software) and the router firewall and tried again it still failed.

i've tracert compassion.owo.com as i read that the update server url is that. this was successful.

however uopatch.exe still fails to connect to the patch server.

Please any information or ideas will be extremely helpful!

D

Damnation85

i have grabbed the download from there also. the classic client one. Same issue with Uopatch.exe it just doesn't seem to want to connect to the patch server. i've disabled my firewalls everything i'm web browsing so i know i'm online.

however uopatch.exe believes that i do not have an internet connection.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
HI All,

i've just installed uo_ml.exe however when i run uopatch it comes up as a large white box, then eventually states that the page cannot be displayed and its failed patching.

i've checked the FAQ it states to check that i am online. well yes i was.
I've displayed my firewall (software) and the router firewall and tried again it still failed.

i've tracert compassion.owo.com as i read that the update server url is that. this was successful.

however uopatch.exe still fails to connect to the patch server.

Please any information or ideas will be extremely helpful!
the patch folder needs to be empty if yours isn't delete wants in that folder,and see if it starts patching

D

Damnation85

Thanks for the responses.

i cleaned my patch folder, unfortunately it didn't change anything, it was one of the first things i did.

the resolution for me, was to redownload from the location in a previous post. its now patching fine *touches wood*

Thanks for the responses!

19Hal74

I love Peer Guardian but I hate it! No seriously, I love it. But I want kill it! I didn't mean that. I love it. I love everybody... stupid awesome program...