• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UOPatch.exe not found?

• Thread starter Tox The Murder
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

Tox The Murder

UOassist promblem. whenever i try to get in it says

UOPatch.exe path not found in the registery. You may need to reinstall UO itself. UOassist will not run till this is corrected.

I got the 9th age client installed?
What do i do?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Look in UOAssist for the alternate means of starting the UO software.

This is the SETTINGS button at the bottom right corner of the UOAssist Updater window that starts up when you click the icon.

Choose a different "Load UOAssist Using" setting than the one you currently have selected. click OK, then Restart UOAssist.

If going through all three possibilities does not work, then click the "User Defined" circle for UO Location (also in settings), and type or paste in your current directory for the UO Software. Click OK, Then Restart UO assist.