• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
UOHomeDecor.com

UOHomeDecor.com

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Kayhynn updated UOHomeDecor.com with a new update entry:

Pre-built Houses Cost/Lockdown/Storage Table

I've been a bit busy the last few days working on a project which - while not finished - is finished enough to share. I was researching a few things and discovered while Stratics had a list of how many lockdowns each Pre-Built and Plot structure has, it didn't have updated lockdowns for the various upgrades.

So this weekend I compiled that for the Pre-Built Houses. The list is complete - what is not complete are the pages for the links for the pre-built house. Each Pre-built house will have a...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Thank you!

I now have to go through and finish it and then the Customizable House plots.

I figured it's useful for people who might be interested in upgrading their housing and storage, but haven't yet and would like to see what the lockdowns are.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
The site, itself, is linked to from http://stratics.com (look in the right column under UO Wider Community >> English)

Last edited: