• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UOGuide seeking museum submissions

G

UOGuide is going to start running on its main page a feature of various UO establishments. But it can't begin until there are 2-3 to put up for the next couple weeks. After which there will be a broad announcement accepting submissions. A long time ago there was a feature on UORares which showed different museums. Unfortunately I never got around to updating the site after the first couple. But now that won't be an issue. If you would like to submit your museum visit

www.uoguide.com/UOGuide:Establishment_Submission

If you have any questions about it either reply to this topic or private message me.

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
mine is on legends shard, first house east of luna gate, has big money sign on the roof, cant miss it

I

imported_Moslar

Pacific Promenade and Museum is in the northwest corner of Luna on Pacific, 4 story white structure....thanx

Cogniac

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

The idea is people submit their own museums.

[/ QUOTE ]

A swing and a miss. Hahaha.