• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UOGuide Presents Series and Other Updates

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
More updates, more updates!

UOGuide Presents Video Series
I am pleased to bring you the first in what should be an ongoing series of videos produced for UOGuide. The first one is a tutorial on what to do when your character dies in UO.

The goal is for UOGuide to publish videos promoting Ultima Online. We will be working with Rel Expo to bring you more of these videos in the future. Videos will be featured on the Main Page and on appropriate article pages. If you would like to help in this project you can send a message to

All videos will be uploaded on the Youtube channel: JCtheBuilder

Content Updates
The Main Page has been updated to reflect recent content and will continue to do so. If anyone wants to assist with keeping the main page current contact me and for access.

In addition I have been updating all sorts of pages throughout the site. It has mostly been random but in the next two weeks I will personally be focusing on two areas: New Player Guide and Time of Legends. There is not much content at all about the most recent expansion, which is bad for both new and existing players.

I would also like to flesh out the New Player Guide as much as possible so it is easy for someone new to begin playing UO. It should contain information on your first days/weeks in the game, where to go hunting, ways to earn gold, finding and joining guilds, etc. There is lots of stuff that can be added to greatly improve the experience of new players.

New page Contest
Any person who creates a new article on UOGuide, no matter how small, will be entered to receive a UO Code of their choice worth up to $10. This contest will run through the month of January ( from January 1, 12:01AM EST until January 31, 11:59PM EST). Multiple articles will not increase the amount of entries. The winner will be announced in a news post within a week after the contest end date.

More Coming Soon
Be on the lookout for more updates to UOGuide.

Have a Nice Day.

CrazyDave

Old & Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
Fantastic job with the video. My young nephew learned everything about Minecraft from YouTube.

Coco_Zamis_DF

Lore Keeper
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
More updates, more updates!
New page Contest
Any person who creates a new article on UOGuide, no matter how small, will be entered to receive a UO Code of their choice worth up to $10. This contest will run through the month of January ( from January 1, 12:01AM EST until January 31, 11:59PM EST). Multiple articles will not increase the amount of entries. The winner will be announced in a news post within a week after the contest end date.
Have a Nice Day.
Do we have a winner?