• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UOGamecodes....

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was recustomizing my plot today and I wanted to use the shadow tiles and walls for some added effect. Seems I didn't have the correct expansion to use the shadow and crystal items.

Well I decided to fix that and bought the latest expansion with the extra character slot and house storage space. After I put in the code I had the extra storage and the extra slot but I still couldn't use the shadow tiles nor the shadow walls.
What expansion do I need to buy to use the tiles? Can someone link the exact expansion I need to buy to use two different tiles?

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm I just peeked and I don't see anything for 9th anniv at that site either.

But on the side of the Front page of the Herald is this. Sorry no codes there though.

G

there is no nice way to say it:

you are screwed, like others have mentioned you need the 9th anniversary edition. so I would try online do a search. or if you are in the US, you might get lucky call around to your local walmarts, game stops, or ebgames they might have one lying around.

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll try EBGames tomorrow. I work at WalMart and I already know we don't have any UO stuff there at all. I wish I could just download the edition so I could get the 2 newest walls and tiles.

I

imported_Gwendar-SP

could check amazon too. not sure if it is worth the money for just a few more tiles tho.

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

could check amazon too. not sure if it is worth the money for just a few more tiles tho.

[/ QUOTE ]I really don't care to get the whole package deal that comes with the 9th aniv expansion. I would just like to have the tile download.

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<font color="#666666">i got my 9th anniversary box on amazon. don't remember what else comes with it, i just wanted the new tiles/walls. </font>