• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[UOEM]Notice posted in certain unsavory spots

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
[UOEM]Notice posted in certain unsavory spots =UPDATED=

FAQ for this upcoming ongoing event:

1) Nestor, are these assignments available in Trammel?

NO! This is a Fel event.

2) How do we gather proof the assignment was completed?

There will be documents to be looted either on the corpse of from a red chest.

3) What are the rewards? How Many will be given out.

I am still trying to get the rewards “cleared”, at minimum there will be a scoreboard area for recognition for bragging rights.

4) How long will this event run?

I envision a few months.

5) What type of assignments will there be?

This organization engages in many illegal activities, gambling, loan sharking, etc. , these assignments will be to clear the balance sheet by spilling the target’s blood.

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

Probably that the rather important information of what facet it was on was not on the EM website.

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hear most were still searching in Trammel. There was an entire group I met at the Britain counselors guild who didn't know where it was. Everyone assumed this event was in Trammel because they didn't post facet information.

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A certain shadowy organization will have more work for those those that do not mind getting their hands a bit bloody.

The Shadowy Figure will have more details Monday Night (6/21/2010) at 9:00 PM EST, he will meet those willing in his cave north of Minoc.

This Will be taking place in Felucca. This Will be taking place in Felucca.