• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[UOEM] Donations Needed

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Help is needed

The fall harvest was very poor this year in the area around Yew. Many of the local families may not survive the winter. To help the families around Yew; the Monks at the Yew Abbey asked Luke, their paneter, to coordinate food donations. Luke has placed donation boxes at banks in Britain, Trinsic, Minoc and Vesper. Donations will be collected until December 18th.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
I checked earlier tonight for donation chests, but didn't find any. Tomorrow is the 18th. Hope they appear pretty soon. :p

Anyone else had donation chest sightings?

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just placed a bright green Runebook on the steps of GRL to all the known locations. There may be one more as Yew Town Council is petitioning for a local donation box in the Abbey itself. Father Alexander promised to look into it.

LadyKeroOfAtl

UO Homes & Castles News Reporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I put a bunch of stuff in the box at vesper 2 days ago, but you can also remove the items from the box.. when I went back a few hours later everything I put in was gone.

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
SON OF A...!

!...Vanished...!

The donations that were being collected for the poor folks of yew have vanished. Luke of the Yew Abbey had sent a retired guard named Edwin to collect the donations and bring them to the yew abbey. Edwin had set off for yew early on the morning of the 18th to see Hogan in trinsic, but has not arrived at the Abbey; He was been missing for over 24 hours. Avery has been asked to investigate. Avery has asked the Royal guard assemble on December 22, at 8:00 PM EST at the Counselors Hall in Britain to help resolve this matter.

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On the corps of the baddie I got a Green Box that says:
"Donations For The Poor Of Yew"

It is hued kind of a neon slime greenish color. Did anyone else get anything?