• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UOD's Reign as champs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trailer Trash

nino nothing is cool to you!!
I bet you are one off those guys who go to concerts and just say how every band sucks!!!

I

imported_Mystra

<blockquote><hr>

Hand Mystra a couple of Tyneol for his headache and pats him on the back GOOD JOB!

[/ QUOTE ]

Tylenol?? Hmm a little weaker then I am used to !! But apreciated!

I

imported_Mystra

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Hand Mystra a couple of Tyneol for his headache and pats him on the back GOOD JOB!

[/ QUOTE ] LOL Ara I think Mystra needs more than just a couple of Tylneol for his headache. like maybe a weeks paid vacation to any destination he wants.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes !! Michelle !! I love you !

I

imported_lady michelle

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ] LOL Ara I think Mystra needs more than just a couple of Tylneol for his headache. like maybe a weeks paid vacation to any destination he wants.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes !! Michelle !! I love you !

[/ QUOTE ]
I have great news Attilla is footing the bill. I stealth up behind him YOINKED his wallet, and put the stash of his cash in your bank box.

A

attilla26

<blockquote><hr>

I have great news Attilla is footing the bill. I stealth up behind him YOINKED his wallet, and put the stash of his cash in your bank box.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol so thats where that darn thing went! And sorry Mystra, if that's the case, you're not getting very many Tylenol! heh.

A

attilla26

<blockquote><hr>

Yet another poke at UOD lol do you guys really hate that guild so much to turn almost everyone of your posts into a UOD Bash session ? (when i say you guys i mean you and deke there. not the w-r in general ) just seems like if someone posted a Happy Holidays post to everyone one of you guys would be like " Thank you , you too.... did ya hear how UOD cheesed out at the spawn last night ????? "

[/ QUOTE ]

Lets use some common sense here. Firstly, look at the title of this thread...what does it say? (Hint the letters U-O-D may help). Secondly, I make many other posts that have nothing to do with UOD. So...thank you for taking such notice in my posts and concerning yourself with them. Next time try paying attention to the thread title, it may help you out.

A

attilla26

And, as a reply and edit to my above post, I didnt mean to sound so harsh if indeed it does sound that way. My apologies for that, simply saying it was a UOD thread and thus the posts. But anyways, hehe, Merry X-Mas!

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

Yes you didnt pop it BC did and went into the back and logged out and waited sure enough 15-20 uod came in and from what i hear(wasnt there) got rolled throughout the night....

[/ QUOTE ]

I was only there for the first thirty minutes and I saw them rolled many times in that period.

I and two others killed several of them while holding all of them in the long terra hallway while everyone got set up. Then as a group we killed all of them over and over again.

G

Geoffery (Geo)

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Tylenol?? Hmm a little weaker then I am used to !! But apreciated!

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, Started an intravenous morphine drip just cause of us?

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

You have claimed you were not on and then admitted we killed you. So which is it?

[/ QUOTE ]

reading comprehension pal, u went to massachusetts public schools as well right? i said i was at the harrower NOT at despise please check back.

[/ QUOTE ]

Try writing composition pal. If you intended to say something different you should have written something different. I quoted what you said and it is kind of unclear like most of what you write.

I

imported_still frame

<blockquote><hr>

Yet another poke at UOD lol do you guys really hate that guild so much to turn almost everyone of your posts into a UOD Bash session ? (when i say you guys i mean you and deke there. not the w-r in general ) just seems like if someone posted a Happy Holidays post to everyone one of you guys would be like " Thank you , you too.... did ya hear how UOD cheesed out at the spawn last night ????? "

[/ QUOTE ]

simple answers to your question, yes m*a and uod dont get along. when we're at yew gate its a fight for whos the most superior between uod, m*a and pwnt. when we are away from yew gate we dont see them as much mostly fights with bc, and restarting today j^w.

besides m*a didnt start this thread, it was bc so u cant talk that much [censored] about them. they may reply to everything we say and argue but they didnt go to the extents of starting a thread for us for no reason.

I

imported_still frame

i pretty clearly stated i was at the harrower and not despise in my second post

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Blah, blah, blah. Nonsense, nonsense, more [censored].

Sieg encourages every bit of flaming he gets every time he opens his mouth on these forums. If he is going to play with the big kiddies he will have to deal with the outcome.

Malador hit the nail on the head!

[/ QUOTE ]

you guys are right, i do encourage it all because i love to see grown men get in over their head with frustration over a kid in a video game. i find it hilarious to see how agrivated and obsessed you can become with me for simple posts. firecrazy i dont believe i have said many negative things to you or even m*a since i came back to the game but yet you continue to stalk me so the way i see it is i won because i really got in under your skin to the point where u will try and say anything to make me look dumb. not to mention it always fails

[/ QUOTE ]

You do it because you dont have the sense to refrain from posting. The looking dumb part is simply a side effect of your posting.

I

imported_dukarlo

Hey whats with the uod archer that kept crying about getting paralyzed all night? Doesnt he know theres a skill called resisting spells?

I

imported_still frame

<blockquote><hr>

Hey whats with the uod archer that kept crying about getting paralyzed all night? Doesnt he know theres a skill called resisting spells?

[/ QUOTE ]

not sure who you're talking about.

as for mals post no, i post for fun and to see how pissed people get over a game i couldnt care less about this game or most of the people in it.

I

imported_Insta

<blockquote><hr>

I bet you are one off those guys who go to concerts and just say how every band sucks!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not one of thoes guys but pvm is boring, not to mention dont bother paying your money to watch Crossfade in concert they are horrible live. Buy the C.D. instead!!

I

imported_Insta

<blockquote><hr>

Doesnt he know theres a skill called resisting spells?

[/ QUOTE ]

What? there is a skill called resisting spells? Why do i need that? I can carry a keg of cure potions, and a trapped box! I am l33t uo! w00t!

A magic resist fix could fix 70% of pvp problems.

I

imported_still frame

<blockquote><hr>

dont bother paying your money to watch Crossfade in concert they are horrible live. Buy the C.D. instead!!

[/ QUOTE ]

WHAT CROSSFADE IS THE PWNAGE live and cd. seen them 3 times, with seether, then breaking benjamin, and then about 50 other bands at locobazooka (shinedown, earshot, instruction, shadows fall, damage plan) all were amazing. maybe u just got a bad night

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Doesnt he know theres a skill called resisting spells?

[/ QUOTE ]

What? there is a skill called resisting spells? Why do i need that? I can carry a keg of cure potions, and a trapped box! I am l33t uo! w00t!

A magic resist fix could fix 70% of pvp problems.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you mean a trapped box fix I am right with you

G

I am sorry, but is this his family in the story? If not then i fail to see the relevance of posting it.

Quote:Sieg can take care of himself, Only time I get on anyone is when they post personal attacks on a minor. I don't care if the minor is in UOD, your guild, or even in BC. IN MY BOOK YOU DON'T PERSONALLY ATTACK A MINOR!!!!

My response to this, and not just for sieg but for anyone who plays the game, we are all pixels!!!! If you are a minor/child in a game with adults, suck it up or get off the game. And, just as happened in that story you posted, someone's parents should be more vigilant about what their children are doing on the computer. I do not mean this in a bad way. But i have no idea who is a minor and who is not, and if i am correct, this game began for people 18 and older. Hence an adult game. If one cannot handle it, get out of the game. But please do not come here and ask for sympathy because you know or think the person being attacked is a minor. Minors should be in another game. If you play with adults, then you shall be treated as one.

O

Officerdg

You are absolutely right there is resist spells. HOWEVER, if you guys didnt need 5 people to evil omen para gank one person than there wouldnt be a problem and resist would work against paralyze so tell the whole story next time. Nice try though. What will you do when they finally nerf necro?

I

imported_still frame

ya 120 resist is basically worthless between a para gank, even if its only 1v1 which is why everyone waffles about 4/6 chiv cuz they can remove curse that fast and the cure is rediculous. i have the template and admit its lame just like i have a necro mage and know how its lame. whats next ppl crying scribe is gimp? ppl cry dp and lp is gimp but 1 cure pots gets them almost 100% of the time

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Can u get any lamer?

[/ QUOTE ]

I can see with your kinght in tarnished armor posting a screenie of your group guardwackeing a champ boss for scrolls, who is the lamers of the boards

I

imported_still frame

<blockquote><hr>

I can see with your kinght in tarnished armor posting a screenie of your group guardwackeing a champ boss for scrolls, who is the lamers of the boards

[/ QUOTE ]

umm that screenie was only used to make fun of bc, we could have easily dragged rikky away to where they would never scout and killed it. if ppl r gonna stereotype us as a guild that guard whacks champs so we're gonna do it to laugh at them. y would we take a pic of whacking a champ and posting it to claim pwnage?

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

ya 120 resist is basically worthless between a para gank, even if its only 1v1 which is why everyone waffles about 4/6 chiv cuz they can remove curse that fast and the cure is rediculous. i have the template and admit its lame just like i have a necro mage and know how its lame. whats next ppl crying scribe is gimp? ppl cry dp and lp is gimp but 1 cure pots gets them almost 100% of the time

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh BS. in a 1 v 1 120 resist is quite powerful, however no one can hope or should hope to survive a para gank with multiple opponent now matter how good they "think" they are.

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

umm that screenie was only used to make fun of bc, we could have easily dragged rikky away to where they would never scout and killed it. if ppl r gonna stereotype us as a guild that guard whacks champs so we're gonna do it to laugh at them. y would we take a pic of whacking a champ and posting it to claim pwnage?

[/ QUOTE ]

How exactly are you making fun of BC. What you are doing is demonstrating yet again your lack of respect for the rules. Such as the rules against the use of third party programs and the rules against luring champs. Mainly you are demonstrating that you do not feel you can successfully hold the spawn.

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

What you are doing is demonstrating yet again your lack of respect for the rules. Such as the rules against the use of third party programs and the rules against luring champs. Mainly you are demonstrating that you do not feel you can successfully hold the spawn.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate to say it but I definately agree with BC much less Mal on the matter.

If GM's would show up on these type pages, this conversation woudl not be happening except laughing at you for a 72 or full ban for this type of behaviour.

<blockquote><hr>

umm that screenie was only used to make fun of bc, we could have easily dragged rikky away to where they would never scout and killed it.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you actually knew the rules, lureing a champ from teh spawn area is bannable and has resulted in folks being banned, and you to flat out post a picture mocking rules in game shows you not only have no respect for teh game, you have not respect for yourself showing that you would use a cheesy tactic to get a champion guardwacked. If a gamemaster responded in timely manner, the champion would be trasnported back to teh area he/she spawned and have the person lureing it off in jail and action taken.

Do not get me wrong I have seen ALL the guilds lure a champ off, fmro XV, the guild im in, BC the riccy they taken fomr you guys, that we stole fmro them, so noone here can say they have not done it, hell mal was at teh riccy they tried to lure into the little cove that we took fomr them, that is besides teh point. You posted a picture of yourself/guild guardwacking the champ, so far only grip i ahve with BC on champs is I have not seen them guardwack one only lure it to a different area, and again we all are guilty of that some time or another, weather we all admit it or not.

You and UOD keep on guardwacking champs, and we will all see you here eventually crying of an unfair ban, hopefully me or another are around to remind you of teh things you have posted yourself doing that is NOT in teh spirit of UO

O

Officerdg

<blockquote><hr>

your lack of respect for the rules

[/ QUOTE ]

Ive been plowing snow for the last 30 hrs and am way to tired to even think about looking the rule about guard whacking a champ being bannable up. So, can you enlighten me and show me where to find it. post it here PM me what ever I dont care. Im going to bed for 2 days now! Good Night.

I

imported_still frame

<blockquote><hr>

How exactly are you making fun of BC.

[/ QUOTE ]

bc wants to claim that all we do is guard whack champs. the only time we actually did it for the scrolls was at marble when u had 3 to 1 numbers against us. yes u came down and rolled us at first then we rezz up and killed all of u and took rikktor from you. then u all retardedly ran into a 3 mage grinder and died. the other picture of us whacking rikktor was because according to itari in an earlier post that i dont care to find, u dont get scrolls from it which we proved you do. u claim thats all we do so to mock you we're going to post a picture of it and laugh at u cuz u werent coming to raid anyways

I

imported_FDAU

Funny every time you post a screenshot I laugh at you. Really sieg most people that have been found to be running ittp's tend to not continue posting because they are smart enough to realize that neither they or their opinion are sought after. They realize that there should be some shame in their actions, pity you dont.

I

imported_FireCrazy

Yeah no doubt FDAU and everytime someone in W-R says anything about his stupidity, Michelle sends us PM's regarding how stupid he is and to "please stop picking on him, He's just a kid".

I

imported_lady michelle

I have no problem Pming my password to fdau. and he can see the PMs I sent you, and he can also see how you ask me to leave uod and join WRs

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

How exactly are you making fun of BC.

[/ QUOTE ]

bc wants to claim that all we do is guard whack champs. the only time we actually did it for the scrolls was at marble when u had 3 to 1 numbers against us. yes u came down and rolled us at first then we rezz up and killed all of u and took rikktor from you. then u all retardedly ran into a 3 mage grinder and died. the other picture of us whacking rikktor was because according to itari in an earlier post that i dont care to find, u dont get scrolls from it which we proved you do. u claim thats all we do so to mock you we're going to post a picture of it and laugh at u cuz u werent coming to raid anyways

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont claim that is all you do.

You also stealth around Yew gate waiting for chances to take other peoples kill shots. Oh and lets not forget your use of bagballs. Yup you like bag balls.

I

imported_dukarlo

Guard whacking a champ is lame but whats lamer is a BC crying about it. I wasnt on last night but apparently you guys got a riktor guard whacked at tortoise last night. Cry more about bagballs, guard whacked champs and other lame tactics, just be sure to keep on being hypocrits about it. Out of curiosity did you page on your own guildmates for that one?

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

Guard whacking a champ is lame but whats lamer is a BC crying about it. I wasnt on last night but apparently you guys got a riktor guard whacked at tortoise last night. Cry more about bagballs, guard whacked champs and other lame tactics, just be sure to keep on being hypocrits about it. Out of curiosity did you page on your own guildmates for that one?

[/ QUOTE ]

I was not on last night until late but I would feel pretty confident that if one got wacked it was not lured there by BC. I have only done a few ricktors since the change and mostly we have used them as a platform for ongoing fights that last hours. Why kill it if it brings people out to play.

I

imported_dukarlo

Im told it was Wolf of BC that led it and that there were multiple witnesses. BC needs to do a better job with their current propaganda team. Lets look at 3 recent examples of BC hypocrisy.
1. BC cries about bagballs when BC has used those and candleabras on many occassions.
2. BC cries about guardwhacking champs then turns around and does it soon after the crying.
3. BC insinuates people change their playtime around them. When BC finds out that lots of people play later than they happen to do, BC then finds out that lots of good fighting happens to go on when they are not at their peak in numbers so BC just happens to have huge numbers at "non primetime" hours. Has anyone noticed the huge numbers BC has had of late at late hours?

Keep on coming with all the propaganda BC. I could come up with more BC hypocrisy but Mystra wouldnt like where that topic would go.

I

IAMTHEWHITERABIT

QUESTION
Am I allowed to lure Champion Spawn monsters away from their shrines?
Answer
No.

Please do not lure Champions away from the general area of where they spawn. It is not an intended aspect of the system that you haul a Champion off to a town to be killed by guards or that you load them on a ship and sail them off to foreign lands. Likewise it is not acceptable to haul one Champion to the next closest Champion and have them fight.

While we certainly appreciate the creativity and good times of luring a Champion away, a Game Master will action those doing it.

So, if your going to take a ban for guard wacking, why not provoke Rickie on Coon and let them have a go round!

M

Malador

<blockquote><hr>

Im told it was Wolf of BC that led it and that there were multiple witnesses.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are these the same witnesses that have convinced you that you are a good pvper? Just curious.

F

Fred444

Wow this thread is getting long it must burn up the attention freaks (Cough.. cough..fdau..cough) maybe it can overtake the ******** Word association game, lol

C

Craklord

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Im told it was Wolf of BC that led it and that there were multiple witnesses.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are these the same witnesses that have convinced you that you are a good pvper? Just curious.

[/ QUOTE ]

O and you are right? lolz FAIL.......

I

imported_still frame

<blockquote><hr>

Funny every time you post a screenshot I laugh at you. Really sieg most people that have been found to be running ittp's tend to not continue posting because they are smart enough to realize that neither they or their opinion are sought after. They realize that there should be some shame in their actions, pity you dont.

[/ QUOTE ]

see, what im doing is the exact same thing people did with uoassist. once ea gets smart they'll make it legal for a fee. it gives nothing more special than uoassist. u can see from random messages or whatever that i'm not running any other programs please cry how i "ruined the game" more even tho many of u did the same thing when uoassist was illegal. when i can keep up with 90% of the shard then you'll know im doing something worth crying about which will never happen. sorry if i wanna be as lame as the rest of you and be able to spam pot chug and all the other lame [censored] that takes no actual skill. im not wasting my money on uoassist.

pwnt claims to have "no tolerance" but yet u let one of the biggest scammers on gl into your guild (kemo) and im the one who ruins the game? keep crying when atleast 1 person in EVERY guild does the exact same thing. claim they dont, being the "guild hopper" i am i know more secrets about every guild than i care to know

I

imported_FireCrazy

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

see, what im doing is the exact same thing people did with uoassist. once ea gets smart they'll make it legal for a fee. it gives nothing more special than uoassist. u can see from random messages or whatever that i'm not running any other programs please cry how i "ruined the game" more even tho many of u did the same thing when uoassist was illegal. when i can keep up with 90% of the shard then you'll know im doing something worth crying about which will never happen. sorry if i wanna be as lame as the rest of you and be able to spam pot chug and all the other lame [censored] that takes no actual skill. im not wasting my money on uoassist.

pwnt claims to have "no tolerance" but yet u let one of the biggest scammers on gl into your guild (kemo) and im the one who ruins the game? keep crying when atleast 1 person in EVERY guild does the exact same thing. claim they dont, being the "guild hopper" i am i know more secrets about every guild than i care to know

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow Im surprised with that comment of accusing someone of scamming Mystra hasnt locked this thread and banned a few again

In before the lock I guess!

I

imported_lady michelle

Seig the point is your using a program that is not approved by EA, and your flaunting it in front of other peoples faces by posting pictures of it on the boards. I can see why others are mad about it.
Also your to much in a hurry to prove that getting a champ guard whacked gives you power scrolls without taking the time to look up the rules on it. Not taking the time to look for the rules you put other members of your guilds accounts in jeapoardy by doing this. You say uo, and the members that play mean nothing you could careless if thats so why even play? I stood up for you when I seen personal attack directed towards you like go kill yourself, about your personal life etc. I wasnt talking about others flaming you, on these boards heck sometimes I want to flame you to because it would be so easy, because you make it that way. If it wasn't for the dude who took the time to find the rules and post them for others to see. alot of players might of went, and got the champ guardwhacked, because they would of thought it was ok. (just dawned on me a BC member did something right glad Im sitting down) I think you need to sit down, start thinking of others besides yourself, and if this game means nothing to you like you said pull the plug on it, because this game, and the players that play mean something to me, even the ones I don't see eye to eye with.

I

imported_still frame

well maybe you should talk to us before you try and understand our guild decisions. of course i talked to them before posting it, it was a guild decision to laugh in everyones faces. i've been called a cheater and a hacker for a long time anyways so who cares i might as well just let them be right instead of fighting it. the thing about uod is we dont care what you think of us. everyone wants to cry stealth archers, fred, house hiders whats adding 1 more fake thing to the list?

i can also understand why they're mad, but i have no respect for hypocrits or the way they attempt to justify themselves on here, ur friends do the exact same things what are u gonna do cry about them too?

I

imported_still frame

<blockquote><hr>

Wow Im surprised with that comment of accusing someone of scamming Mystra hasnt locked this thread and banned a few again

In before the lock I guess!

[/ QUOTE ]

im not the only one getting banned my friend, even if i have posted pictures with a certain program open, everyone else likes to keep bringing up that im a cheater. even if it is true (which it shouldnt even count) its still against mystras rules for them to even talk about them so im very sorry mysta i know i've caused u problems in the past but its everyone else who is carrying this way out of hand so if your going to ban me atleast do the right thing and get all the other people who are breaking your rules as well.

G

Gerekeh

Good to see people still hate BC for what they have always been..

I

imported_lady michelle

I wouldnt be any better than the so called hypocrits as you put it, if I kept my mouth shut. When I come to stratics, and post how Im against third party programs, and I always play by the rules. Now you answer me was that fair to me, I'll answer it for you. no it wasn't. I sat here long enough not saying anything, and I couldn't do it any longer. I wasnt there when this was decided, because if I was I would of talked them out of it, or at least looked up any rules I could find on the champ spawn. Ya know whats really funny your so willing to post anything that as to do with UOD, but I never see you posting anything on any other guild youve been in whys that huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.