• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UOAssist won't connect again. Anyone else afflicted?

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
you can still use UOA. I forget how many times, tho. And yes, I had same issue.

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
10 times. If you have it check every time, you should change it to once a day.

Siabra

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that happens to me after a UO Patch often .. see if it stays the same in a couple of days - Tugsoft doesn't update as often

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
like it was mentioned above, the entire Tug websites are down so his server must be down.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
like it was mentioned above, the entire Tug websites are down so his server must be down.
My son comes in from work, eat dinner, sit down turn on his laptop and yells "Dad UO is giving me an Error?" Told him its not UO, its UOA and to drive on.

Elixar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone heard from Tugsoft?? This is a rather long time for the updater to be down. Also, does anyone know if there is a way get the downloader to reset the number of fails it takes to disable the program? I will be out of attempts very soon and my play is sort of dependent on UOA at this point.

Lythos-

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How does one set UOAssist to check it once a day ?
As soon as you double click UOA there is a button to the right of continue that says settings. Click it. On the very top left of that menu you can choose either check for updates everytime or once daily.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
has anyone else noticed that this happens about once a year and it always happens when Tug goes away for a long weekend.

Lieutenant Dan!

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
about the only thing i really need Assist for is recording macro's to mount and dismount
and using the mouse wheel for last target / target self
Pretty much everything else i can do with the ingame macro system.

Hope they comeback online again and soon. I really dont want to mess with the registry and i miss those simple yet fuctional macro's.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I kind of enjoy watching you die hard CCrs go into a panic when uoa glitches.

Lythos-

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tugsoft hasn't played in ages. Maybe he is unaware of a problem or maybe he just called it a day. Didn't it take weeks to fix UOA from the last big publish?

The email is [email protected]

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
im still waiting for devs to make a good program for cc that is comparable to ec/pincos. just make things fair between the 2 clients ty.

Delores D

Journeyman
Mine isn't working either. I still went after sos's and t maps. It is called a compass and tinkers make them. The bottom numbers still work on the map and I move it around to see which way to go.

Kiss

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I sent a message to Broadsword to see if they have any options since Tugsoft website no longer is there. I guess my $12 bucks only lasts for 20 years. I only used assist for getting dressed & Undressed Mount, Dismount and the wonderful bag organizer. My OCD is having all kinds of madness!!! I want a clean backpack & to quit killing my ride when I go to get on....

s

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
So I sent a message to Broadsword to see if they have any options since Tugsoft website no longer is there. I guess my $12 bucks only lasts for 20 years. I only used assist for getting dressed & Undressed Mount, Dismount and the wonderful bag organizer. My OCD is having all kinds of madness!!! I want a clean backpack & to quit killing my ride when I go to get on....
s
if you open up your options menu, on the right side, you will see some new stuff added, one of them is "do not attack pet"
toggle that.
thats one of your problems solved.

as for the dress and undress, i havnt used it myself, but they did add that into the CC a couple months back.
just set up the CC macro the same as you make other macros in CC.
add
drop down menu, dress 1, save current, set hotkey, done.

my work is done here.