• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UOAM & UOCART ........

Hmm i have all showing just fine except Eodon. Ter Mur works perfectly, all other facets track, i can see the shops in Eodon areas, but its all black still. And cant seem to figure that one out!

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I love this thread, I was gifted another lap top after running mine old one for years and did not have the proper software or cable for a file transfer, did it all the old way. Came here to see what I had to do to get my UOAM to work again, God I love this thread and thank you again for doing all this for us older players who will never give up on the CC
3-10-210002.jpg

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I post links once more to Facebook fans of UOAM to here so they can get a working copy again. Thanks once more everyone.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I love this thread, I was gifted another lap top after running mine old one for years and did not have the proper software or cable for a file transfer, did it all the old way. Came here to see what I had to do to get my UOAM to work again, God I love this thread and thank you again for doing all this for us older players who will never give up on the CC
View attachment 117577

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I’m on my phone I’ll try it in the morning tyvm !

not ej just haven’t used it in years ;)