• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

uoa updated

M

majorwoo

I know some of you had trouble with UOA, and I thought I'd link this here: UOA update page

It may have already been discussed, I'm doing a drive by boarding atm been a bust weekend.

I

IPlayUOTOOMuCH

You did a drive by and got busted? What they got internet in the cell?

Kas Althume

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It didn't quite fix it for me. When i start the client fresh i have the macros as expected but once i relog they are gone again. The stupid UOA switches the folders where it parks its macros .. grrr ...

M

majorwoo

have you tried moving the 2nd set of macros to another folder (i'd say delete, but first move in case you need to put them back).
Having 2 sets may be confusing it.

I

imported_OldAsTheHills

<blockquote><hr>

have you tried moving the 2nd set of macros to another folder (i'd say delete, but first move in case you need to put them back).
Having 2 sets may be confusing it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yup, it will look and find the first one it sees and use it.
*stares*
Yahaxithonix

Kas Althume

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I keep deleting them over and over. They get recreated when i logout and back in. Only the first start from scratch takes them from the right folder.