• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UOA help needed

U

uomlplayer

Hi,i want to know if anyone out there that can help with my problem.
i running wins7 ,just dl`d,patch uosa classic client, then dl`d UOA,no rpob, then when i try to start UOA,it won`t start!,ùoa just keeps telling me it cannot find uo and to enter a path to the directory of the file location ,which sadly i dont know how any help is appreciate,thank`s!

B

Beer_Cayse

UOA patcher has a settings button in the lower right I think. Click that and then point to the CC exe you want (which is the UOSA patcher EXE file).

U

uomlplayer

UOA patcher has a settings button in the lower right I think. Click that and then point to the CC exe you want (which is the UOSA patcher EXE file).
I couldn`t even get that far,when i try to sart up UOA it just say`s it couldn`t find path to uo,and saying it can`t dettect uo even, but i have installed.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Hi,i want to know if anyone out there that can help with my problem.
i running wins7 ,just dl`d,patch uosa classic client, then dl`d UOA,no rpob, then when i try to start UOA,it won`t start!,ùoa just keeps telling me it cannot find uo and to enter a path to the directory of the file location ,which sadly i dont know how any help is appreciate,thank`s!
On uo assist you have to manually show it where to find the client. When you first open it up, click on the settings button and verify the path to the client, if it isn't right, most likely it isn't from the message you are getting, then you need to click the user defined and show it where to find it.

RawHeadRex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
C:\Program Files (x86)\UOAssist\UOAssist.exe

when you right-click the shortcut on your desktop for UOAssist/properties/shortcut tab, is the target location correct ? are you running 64bit of win7 ?