• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UO Wishlist

Phantasmagorian

Sage
Supporter
I know many will tell me to "Dream on!" reading this wishlist. But then again, that's what they told me when I said in 2016 they will update the CC resolutions. And they did, didn't they? :D So,.. here goes....

• (CC) Save (and lock) positions of all elements in cc: minimized and open position for bags, paperdoll, spells, etc.
  • (CC) Auto-loot on double-click: select a list of items (by grade or type) that you auto-loot when you double click a corpse. For example: always loot legendaries, always loot gems, gold, etc.
  • (CC) Fix where containers are opened but then close when you move closer to the, because you were apparently too far away.
  • (CC) Auto-dress after death that works just like when you double click your corpse, only with all items you had on, insofar available (insurance). UOAssist is slow and buggy with is dress feature.
  • (CC) Vanity transform for certain items: a deed that transforms only certain items, like shields with spell channeling, to a glowy orb that says: "essen of shield".. (same properties). I really dislike having a shield on my mages. It could also be cool to transform certain items or hide them, for wardrobe purposes: robe, cloak, apron, head armor. And perhaps changing platemail legs to look like leather leggings. This could perhaps actually be added to crafter classes. Nice service of crafters to provide to others.
  • (CC) Simple chat interface with history.
  • (CC) Keep HP bar of pet when mounting it.
  • (CC) See active effects on pet just like for yourself (buffs/debuffs)
  • (CC) Option to always show the party-style bars by default. (add buffs/debuffs here?)
  • (CC) Add zoom feature and dynamic window resize.
  • (CC/EC?) Pet training: allow to forfeit points and complete training. I have a pet stuck with 4 points I can't spent. Also: if pet has 100% completed training, don't show training bar and % gained.
  • (CC/EC) Remove combat timer on logging out, when a character is safe in an inn or house. It's bloody annoying and useless. If you're safe, you're safe.
  • (CC/EC) Allow redistribution of pet points, an expensive service (like an expensive hair dye) that can be bought at the stables and used only once per pet.
  • (CC) Investigate add EC textures to CC where fitting and aesthetically appropriate. For example, the texture on the ground at the bank, such as West Brit Bank, looks like a nice upgrade. Generic mountain textures perhaps also.
  • (EC) Fix gait/walking/running animation sync with sound. It's off.
  • (CC/Ec) Add farming/gardening like in Archeage: you can plant and grow things, have a whole field. Make it separate from housing, but just like housing. Artifacts, rares, special properties,.. it's a lot of fun for some people...something to tend to.
  • (CC) Proper map function with a cool feature that shows you where you've been, like in the new Zelda game on Nintendo Switch.
  • (CC/EC) Group finder: pick a dungeon/champion/area and sign up. The creator is admin. A party is automatically created. When set limit is reached (party max, for example), you get a teleport to that area with everyone else,.. like, say,.. vendor search does.
  • (CC/EC) Friends list. Copy guild function.. only have manually added peeps in it. Show whether they are only.
  • (CC/EC?) Search house/bank inventory with all search options like on vendor search.

I'm sure I'll have more later.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I assume the combat delay when logging out is to make it harder to switch characters while fighting, isn't it?

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Town loyalty buff for reds

Removal of royal forged pardons

Return of the bounty system

Last edited:

Phantasmagorian

Sage
Supporter
  • NPC bounty quests: special named monsters that are very strong that have done some misdeed as described on a bounty board available in each town. Like a super paragan werefolf outside Moonglow that only comes out at night, etc. May require special ways to kill (special resistances), like: only with fire. They can be tracked with the tracking skill. If you happen upon one and kill them, you get a message you get their head/proof of kill in your backpack, that says where the bounty is. Let the bounty monsters have a chance to drop rares (an undead that can drop a super undead slayer weapon). Basically roaming mini-bosses (especially tough ones, though).
  • Less junk loot: just produce fewer items per monster. Make sure chance to get good stuff stays the same, but have less junk show up. De-clutter loot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aeneas

Adventurer
Town loyalty buff for reds

Removal of royal forged pardons

Return of the bounty system
I would vote for: Royal forged pardons removes 1 count (rather than removes all count) or reduces the time for count decay by a significant factor 12hr/count for example.