• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UO Wish List

• Thread starter Lord Drakelord
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lord Drakelord

Welcome mats that that let us put what we wish to say;

Welcome

Beware of Dog

No Saleman Allow

No Solicitor Allow

Mother inlaws NOT Welcome

rolleyes:

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
For the 117th time:

An appropriate house sign for my rune library!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had 2 UO WISHES...

I have just achieved the big one!! so its just two 2-story 'talking' statues for the steps for me !! and my UO dream story will be complete!!

christy1221

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That they would finally answer the questions about the mouse hole and cocoa trees

pets for your house other then the fish and the parrots

a castle

jewelry box

new quests

E

Emil IsTemp

Correct me if im wrong, but arent the statues dupes? or they spawn somewhere?

Might get turned into statues of monks...

I want a Castle.. kinda.. I want a customizable the size of a castle..

and

a dev team to work on UO.. not a couple of monkeys smoking cigarettes writing a novel..

"it was the best of times; it was the blurst of times!? you stupid monkey!"

Vesta

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think the Dev team members are dedicated but are limited by lack of funds from EA.

A

AlbertoV05

Cool down removed when trying to switch characters. Nothing is as irritating as waiting to log back in because a rat has targeted you.

E

Emil IsTemp

EA = Microsoft of the gaming world...

and with outsourcing customer service and all, there is absolutely no lack of funds.. just greedy board members..

E

Emil IsTemp

Cool down removed when trying to switch characters. Nothing is as irritating as waiting to log back in because a rat has targeted you.
If he just targeted you, tab in and tab out then hide. should be fine.

if you dealt him damage, gonna have to wait.

S

Still Frame

Wish list eh? how about you fix the ****ing game before you add more useless crap to it? No more lame invasions fix the bugs and problems it already has!

H

Hanna

I think the Dev team members are dedicated but are limited by lack of funds from EA.
Had to chuckle at this one. UO has lost over half it's subscriptions and is still VERY profitable. It doesn't cost that much to run or develop this game.

Most businesses the size the UO divison, are lucky to make a tenth of what they take in.

B

Belmarduk

Just one wish:
EA sold UO to a small commitet game-company - Take the current (MUCH too small) dev team with you and enlarge the devteam - Bye bye EA...

UO is obviously there where we allways feared it would be one day...
No updates,KR-development on infinite hold,a small dev-team doing the best possible without ressources...

ah one more wish which would keep me from closing my account in 19 days: Reactivation of legacy 3D...

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

Dynamic weather/nature/natural disasters. (snow eles spawning in a blizard, earth eles spawning from earthquakes - actual eq's opening the ground etc etc) I'm sure I remember seeing a dragon or wyrm on a mountain guarding piles of gold and silver on the origional game box. I want that too, and volcanoes. Floods, swamp monsters.

Pirates.

All opposing monster groups actually fighting each other, combined with multiple group random unannounced town invasions. So you would get demons and elementals suddenly invade somewhere until their pushed out - one wave - the fighting of two groups would allow players to get in to the thick of it a bit more rather than fighting from the outskirts due to being swamped with lesser spawn. They wouldn't always be opposing groups invade but it would make sense that occasionally two groups would clash in a town.

Glacial staffs made spell channel and given their old power words/abilities back.

Oh and some (almost any would do - almost any means not a bard only pet, pet related accessory) bard content.

L

Lord Drakelord

Welcome mats that that let us put what we wish to say;

Welcome

Beware of Dog

No Saleman Allow

No Solicitor Allow

Mother inlaws NOT Welcome

rolleyes:
Teleport pads for the classical old "large" towers. We have two towers that we like very much and hate to resize to 18x18 plots. Just hate running up all those stairs, be cool to be able to hit a tele port pad and proof on that roof top, or 3rd floor with no running.

E

Emil IsTemp

Teleport pads for the classical old "large" towers. We have two towers that we like very much and hate to resize to 18x18 plots. Just hate running up all those stairs, be cool to be able to hit a tele port pad and proof on that roof top, or 3rd floor with no running.
On that note, how about teleporters that work between two houses? For example, if one person has 2 accounts and 2 houses.. a quick means of getting between both of them..?

im lucky, my towers are right next to eachother =)

A

Azazel of LA

1. bods for bowcraft , carp , tinkering
  2. a use for reptalon pets besides "eye candy"
  3. DSFASFA Houses removed (Lake Austin)
  4. GMs that respond to you in under 4 hours when only 7 people in queue (Then actually do something when they answer)
  5. the last 3 virtues finally added
  6. a max of 3 items insured on a char. at one time

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Filled bookcases. Was hoping they would be turn in rewards.. but still nope.

F

Fink

I want to see the return of Event Moderators and Companions, etc.. all the in-game staff & volunteers we used to have that made UO seem less like a poorly-supported product (current GM paging service) and more like an online microcosm.

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A Castle or Keep so i can open up my own Museum!!
:cheerleader: Castles & Keeps :cheerleader:

G

galefan2004

That they spend some time fixing game breaking bugs.

Consentual only PvP (should have happened years ago and if it did it might have removed UO's negative reputation).

Powerscrolls out of Felucca.

A decent PvP system of rewards in Felucca that only bennefit players in PvP.

O

onthefifty

a storage cart or wagaon to attach to my mount. that can be burned if in fel

muhhaawwwaa

G

galefan2004

ah one more wish which would keep me from closing my account in 19 days: Reactivation of legacy 3D...

Why? The graphics for that client were truely horrible. However, it did have one of the best UIs that UO ever had. I truely enjoyed the UI.

The funny thing is no one really played the 3d client either. Most players have played the 2D client since it came out. They need to stop listening to the graphics whiners and add a decent UI to the 2d client and leave it at that. Regardless of what others may think and believe...people play games for game play AND graphics...if you have an extreme ammount of one but not the other then you get by ok.

G

galefan2004

Oh and some (almost any would do - almost any means not a bard only pet, pet related accessory) bard content.
I thought thats what Shimmering Effusion was...especially seeing if you use the timer bug (which you SHOULDN'T be using) you can solo him.

G

galefan2004

More Stable Slots
Really, really, really, really NOT needed.

Learn to get rid of junk pets. They are just pixelated trash. When they stop being useful then throw them out. When a warrior gets a better weapon I don't think they hold onto the old weapon for nestalgia.

I would think that we only really need 5-6 stable slots.

Greater Dragon
Dread War Horse
Runic Beetle (for Swoops)
Nightmare (to go with Runic Beetle)
Cu Sidhi

The rest of the pets in this game are absolutely junk and really shouldn't have anyone bother to tame them or hunt with them. Using a white wyrm is like attacking a balron with a gm made weapon in gm made armor.

C

Connor_Graham

1. A way to stop global warming and solve the nation's energy crisis by harnassing all of the hot air coming from Washington D.C.

2. For Britney Spears to realize that people didn't tune in to watch her TV debut because they wanted to see her, they just wanted to see how bad she looks now.

3. For women to realize that there is no right answer for a man to give to the age old question "Does this make me look fat?".

4. For OPEC to realize that every time they raise the price of a barrel of oil, they drive the world one step closer to electric cars.

G

galefan2004

[*]GMs that respond to you in under 4 hours when only 7 people in queue
I'm betting the same GMs are doing support on both DAoC and UO at the same time. The wait times in DAoC used to be days unless it was a game breaking issue, so it seems like they must have improved. To be honest, Mythic always had HORRIBLE customer service. If the customer service in WAR stays the same as Mythic's track record it might be a major downfall for WAR.