• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UO-Trade

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No Idea, but it seems its even just all items from 2 different people.

MedeaDF

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there! :)

uo-trade.net was a very popular trade platform some years ago, mostly for the german speaking community.

At the moment, people try to revive it, and because the website also is hosted/supported from a german team (those people mostly/all play on Drachenfels) this is the only shard which has auctions running (even though the website supports the english language).
There is a discussion going on at the friendly UOB (Ultima Online Bibliothek, also german-speaking community) if some trade links should be integrated in the forum player profiles (a shortcut to uo-trade.net, because the actual "Markt" (=market place) on UOB is not very clearly arranged).

For me, uo-trade.net was/is one of the best plattform for bigger ingame trades, and I hope reviving it will soon be a success ;)

L

Legacyee

We use to be very active(loads of offers) on there but it has slowly gone down hill and only a few use it now, some times on-one has anything to offer, And the other shards stoped using it a long long time ago.
We do have a Drachenfels trade forum on Stratics, that get used a little bit more :)

oops sorry Medea I didn't see your post

N

Nenime

Thank you very much for your kind responses. I will check the site more frequently now.