• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UO Townhall Meeting in Maryland, will you be there?

• Thread starter imported_Xotche of Meade
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Xotche of Meade

Hello All

Just a fun jab in the arm to see if anyone of this shard is planning to attend the Town Hall meeting this May 10th in Bethsda, Maryland. I recognize that this is a Pacific shard but I do know that many of us play all over. Several good folks from Chessy are meeting together, my self and two others will be attending from Origin.

We all welcome the opportunity to meet new people from all walks who have enjoyed as many countless hours in game! After ten years, I am still amazed. It truly is fun to gather together and enjoy each others company. Last year we had a very nice turn out for the Renfest.

Hope you can make it!

Safe Travels,

Xotche