• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UO Time.

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i would like to have my time in UO, specifically the guild time, be adjusted so it reflects my time. Starting around 8pm, it shows tomorrows date and i completely understand why.

Is there a place in the uo files i can change this? i don't want to mess things up exploring nor with the new detection thing, i don't want it to think i am trying to cheat if it notices a change in a file! :sad3:

Thanks in advance!

gidge

Shamus Turlough

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Could this be a feature of the enhanced client? I know nothing about the enhanced client as I still play classic 2d. I know there is no where in 2D to show a clock. If you mean Sosarian time it runs much faster than real time, but does not give dates, only times on a 24 hour clock.

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No, it's 2D. When i open the guild gump, and view who is on, if it is 8 EST, and someone logs off, it shows the next days date as last time on. It could be earlier that it shows, i'm not exactly sure.

It's going by the GMT time (UO time?) and i was wondering if there is a setting like in the config file that i could adjust the time somehow.