• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Uo service

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimhoward

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Had all items of worth taken out of a private castle. Occured within last 2 weeks. Several names granted access to castle within same time frame. Account name and password always private.Called UO and got major runaround. All this occured when there were issues with ladder placement recently. UO service was the worst. After holding on line for 45 min was just disconnected. Tried online chat. Got down to 1 in Que then it was cancelled. Called again and helpful person took details and told me UO would fix my problem. I was told they could look at what had been in castle and replace items because of how this happened. No results. Called again got a different person. They sent me to a supervisor. Supervisor said what the first person said was incorrect. Offered tokens and agreed to have ingame GM assist me. Waited 2 hours in game only to have GM tell me what UO support had said was incorrect. No one has helped except the offer of a heritage token per account. So, I have 26 uo accounts for sale. 1 Castle, 3 Keeps, 10 18x18 numerous maxed characters So, if you have any intrest PM me for details. I am finally ready to quit this game after 11 years and numerous accounts.

B

Brucie Kibbutz

26 accounts?

You know, crack is a cheaper addiction than this. Even get social interaction, and company.

kimhoward

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Need account to have a house so just keep adding. I have played a long time. No social life I guess. LOL

Salivern_Diago

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ouch that sucks! Sorry this happened!

However I am interested in some of the accounts and housing.. could you PM me please with the details? (Accouts ages/skills etc, houses and shard).

Please let me know!!

Best Regards

SD

M

Mitzlplik_SP

Had all items of worth taken out of a private castle. Occured within last 2 weeks. Several names granted access to castle within same time frame. Account name and password always private.Called UO and got major runaround. All this occured when there were issues with ladder placement recently. UO service was the worst. After holding on line for 45 min was just disconnected. Tried online chat. Got down to 1 in Que then it was cancelled. Called again and helpful person took details and told me UO would fix my problem. I was told they could look at what had been in castle and replace items because of how this happened. No results. Called again got a different person. They sent me to a supervisor. Supervisor said what the first person said was incorrect. Offered tokens and agreed to have ingame GM assist me. Waited 2 hours in game only to have GM tell me what UO support had said was incorrect. No one has helped except the offer of a heritage token per account. So, I have 26 uo accounts for sale. 1 Castle, 3 Keeps, 10 18x18 numerous maxed characters So, if you have any intrest PM me for details. I am finally ready to quit this game after 11 years and numerous accounts.
I`d give it till Monday...I mean it is the weekend.

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
26 accounts?

You know, crack is a cheaper addiction than this. Even get social interaction, and company.
Damn, you need to be exposed to more of the world if you think these two are comparable beyond "things that people do a lot and spend money on."

Oh, $260 a month or so, assuming the original poster pays 6 months in advance, is a lot less expensive than crack, or crystal meth for that matter, unless you have a "special relationship" with your dealer, or make it in your sink.

-Galen's player

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't believe a word of this..

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I don't believe a word of this..
I have my doubts as well... I'm kinda wondering.... If this person has really played that much over all these years and has way more accounts that anyone I know... WHY is it they posted with a Newby account here?

Don't want us to know who it really is?

Is it possible that one of the accounts used was not originally theirs and the former owner came back got the info and took whatever they could???

Otherwise I'd say that a certain someone who tends to like to take whatever he wants... (we on GL know this person well)... or he pays others to hack accounts for him... taking whatever he wants... and "buying" it on some auction... that's rigged. So the rumor goes... If the items show up at his places in Luna GL's we'll know I guess.

Just random thoughts... pay them no mind.

Hope you get your stuff back, though I doubt it.

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
People who play UO for that many years usually know that UO/EA/GMs/whatever do not replace lost items. Plus, unless the accounts are for sale for UO gold, the deal cannot be advertised on Stratics.

Status
Not open for further replies.