• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS UO NewsLetter

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is a citation really needed for this? How many people have been fired? If the EM program worked so perfectly Mesanna wouldn't need to take away almost all their powers, yet they still find a way to benefit. Citation lol!
You made a blanket statement without any supporting evidence. We know of two EMs who have been "publicly fired" for illicit item creation. Could there have been more, sure. But unless you cite the incidents/people, your words are hyperbolic at best.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Did you quit when you they outsource their customer service to India in the early 2000's, didn't think so.
Don't ever recall that being the case but then again I did not come along until 2004 range.. but if I had known or if they had made that move you can bet your azz I wouldda rolled out...

I dropped my cable co when they did it..
I dropped my auto insurance co when they did it..
I dropped my liability insurance co when they did it...
I dropped my cell company when they did it...

So why would I stay in a game that does it?

skittles1337

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't ever recall that being the case but then again I did not come along until 2004 range.. but if I had known or if they had made that move you can bet your azz I wouldda rolled out...

Trap! Actually, Origin/EA outsourced to India in 2009/2010! You didn't quit then and you wouldn't quit if uo were to mitigate some responsibilities that way.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Trap! Actually, Origin/EA outsourced to India in 2009/2010! You didn't quit then and you wouldn't quit if uo were to mitigate some responsibilities that way.
Ummm... key part in red for ya..

In my 12-13 years of playing UO I have never had a reason to call customer service.. Watch how quick my house drops if they were to every migrate UO that way... ;)

I am a man who follows his convictions regardless of what consequences are involved...

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

UO lawsuit settled You may have to scroll down into the comments, maybe about #16 to find references to outsourcing to India.

skittles1337

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ummm... key part in red for ya..

In my 12-13 years of playing UO I have never had a reason to call customer service.. Watch how quick my house drops if they were to every migrate UO that way... ;)

I am a man who follows his convictions regardless of what consequences are involved...
Well they still use them, you know now, follow your conviction.

Revenant

Visitor
I have not had any issues with graphics crashing my client on the occasions when I've used EC.
You wouldn't necessarily. It's only one effect, as far as I can tell. If you don't play EC regularly at EM events, the odds of you hitting it are slim to none.