• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS UO Newsletter #5

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Not to sound argumentative here.. but everyone who has said recently that 'The Devs just don't care" .. should have to read that Newsletter 100x's and then set about bashing their head into a wall :wall: while repeating "I should have known better".... Just sayin'.. a lot of things in that update are things that have been discussed here a good bit.

Pet colors? :love: :beer:

New vet reward mount.. ummm Myrmidex Warrior?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Spider would work too.. hmm or a Terathan Matriarch... *shrugs*.. Warrior would be cool though :)

We know it ain't gonna be a swampy :p so one thing eliminated lol

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
*squeezes eyes shut and crosses fingers*

please be a spider please be a spider please be a spider

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I like the idea of straightening up the process for firing cannons and giving some areas of the High Seas booster a second look.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I like the idea of straightening up the process for firing cannons and giving some areas of the High Seas booster a second look.
That was another good one to me as well. When cannons first hit I was excited. Tried to do all the stuff to get the components and fire one... simply gave the heck up... will definitely revisit it once they do make changes though.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
we will be deploying to 3 production shards in hope to get more feedback. The shards we are publishing are Origin, Izumo, and Baja. Lets hope more bugs get fixed before it goes to all servers.

Sargon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Yeah, I get it, typos happen... but that looks really unprofessional.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't like to say it, but... What did I tell you? ;)

Great! Thanks!

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
My credit card is ready for the in-game store. :p
I just hope the selection is much better than what we are offered at the Origin store. Give us consumables! Take our money!

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
"We have already begun working on Halloween, Anniversary Gifts, Holiday Gifts"
Hm, should I start filling the empty slots on all my accounts with 150 new characters to increase my chances of getting a rare? * sarcasm *

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Re-release every item previously sold via uogamecodes.com, EA Japan and Origin - even ones that didn't "sell well." Split up big package tokens into their smaller tokens.

Do NOT mimic Origin's bloated, money-grab pricing schema. SA isn't worth $20 anymore, nor is HS worth $15. In fact, slash prices on anything over $10 by a third or more.

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
we will be deploying to 3 production shards in hope to get more feedback. The shards we are publishing are Origin, Izumo, and Baja. Lets hope more bugs get fixed before it goes to all servers.
Woot!

Baja getting some love from the developers.

:danceb::party::thumbsup::)

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Re-release every item previously sold via uogamecodes.com, EA Japan and Origin - even ones that didn't "sell well." Split up big package tokens into their smaller tokens.

Do NOT mimic Origin's bloated, money-grab pricing schema. SA isn't worth $20 anymore, nor is HS worth $15. In fact, slash prices on anything over $10 by a third or more.
This.
And sell us resources through it as well. Or at least Void Pool reward points so that we can get those bloody maps and actually gather enough resources at our shards to be able to stock vendors with them.

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Miscellaneous Changes
Legacy runebooks have been reverted to pre-Publish 92.

Thank you very very much!!! I feel like I just met up with old friends I haven't seen for a long long time!!!!!! Again, thank you for listening to us Devs!!