• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS UO Newsletter #20

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A new edition of the Ultima Online Newsletter has been released you can read the newsletter via the Continue Reading link below.

Continue reading...

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
no mention of the vet reward shears not working :rolleyes:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
3 of the 5 bugs are operator error. :)

belal

Visitor
  • 25 Help Queue Abuse

Every time I have used the help menu to report an issue. I have just received automatic responses saying they can't assist. And told to email some bugs email address, and I did that many times. And did not receive any response. The issues I have persist:

Vicious bite debuff not displaying in my debuffs bar.

Can't repair my Mantle of the Archlich that I bought a transmog potion for real $. When my non transmogged one is repairable.

What is the point of the help system if there is no help they offer?

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
  • 25 Help Queue Abuse

Every time I have used the help menu to report an issue. I have just received automatic responses saying they can't assist. And told to email some bugs email address, and I did that many times. And did not receive any response. The issues I have persist:

Vicious bite debuff not displaying in my debuffs bar.

Can't repair my Mantle of the Archlich that I bought a transmog potion for real $. When my non transmogged one is repairable.

What is the point of the help system if there is no help they offer?
I honestly abuse this mechanic when I die in dungeons. Always ask for "help" to get teleported out of the dungeons if I die. Quicker to get teleported to a healer in Brit, recall back to dungeon and retrieve body then it is to walk out of one as a ghost.

hirikawa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I honestly abuse this mechanic when I die in dungeons. Always ask for "help" to get teleported out of the dungeons if I die. Quicker to get teleported to a healer in Brit, recall back to dungeon and retrieve body then it is to walk out of one as a ghost.
Lol I do the same. Many people do now know this trick ;)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think they are referring to help as in page a GM.
Because certain parties are paging a GM on suspected bots that are not bots but attended players. The newsletter says they get these pages over and over for the same thing.

The help I'm stuck mechanic already has a overuse penalty in time.

Yes, this is currently working as intended. Huge thanks to the GM for their hard work using the limited time to somehow address the issues we're facing.