• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[UO Herald] All Shards to be Published

S

siyeng0

Oh wow, I thought we were going to have more time to prepare than this! By the way people over on UHall were speaking, I assumed this publish was about two weeks away at the very least...

...and was despairing at the thought of having to wait so long for it. So, Hooray!

This does mean I'm going to have to learn how to PvP, though...

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This does mean I'm going to have to learn how to PvP, though...
Yes it does. One helpful hint is dont run from a 1v1, unless absolutely nessessary. Ya wont learn that way. I used to run and i was so pathetic when it came to pvp, now ive started hanging around fighting and im slowly but surely improving. Also back yourself even if the odds are grim..

S

siyeng0

Yes it does. One helpful hint is dont run from a 1v1, unless absolutely nessessary. Ya wont learn that way. I used to run and i was so pathetic when it came to pvp, now ive started hanging around fighting and im slowly but surely improving. Also back yourself even if the odds are grim..
Oh god, are you referring to that time you caught me and chopped me up in the Star Room, and I kept trying to run away but it wouldn't let me go because I had attacked you first, thinking that my companion - who immediately ran away and left me there when he saw you - would do all the killing? I was hoping you'd forgotten about that. XD (If that wasn't what you were referring to - please, carry on.)

Considering that there are no guilds on the shard that will take me anymore - with good reason, might I add - I'm going to have to learn the hard way: randomly popping out at Felucca BMG and letting whoever's there beat the crap out of me! 8D But I won't run. Thankyou for the advice.

T

Teeshy

I don't think ANY of my characters are ready for this yet! But I'm SURE I will have fun trying and dying ;)