• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[UO Herald] 11th Collection items are here!

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just found this over at U.Hall... Here's a link to the article for the 11th Collection Items! Apparently, they're working, but I believe there's a time/buffer in which you can purchase the items. Just thought I'd give a heads up to the folks on Baja. :thumbup:
Funny thing is that these are the same items that they offer the japan servers...
and yet the held back the US release what? two months ago? to bring out DIFFERENT items?
there isnt a single item that is different lol

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Funny thing is that these are the same items that they offer the japan servers...
and yet the held back the US release what? two months ago? to bring out DIFFERENT items?
there isnt a single item that is different lol
True that! It's good that it's up and running; I'm not exactly sure of the "Why" and the "How" of the delay on our end. I like the fact that they have a little something for everyone. As bizarre as this sounds, I'm looking at the earrings. It's a slot that's pretty versatile, and hey, 2% is 2%. Can't go wrong with that! :D

Y

Yalp

first there was the huge delay in getting them onto the US servers. Then they threw them up only to take them down less than 24 hours later for some coding issue. Almost 2 months later they get them back up.. 11th anniversary collection just in time for the 12th anniversary! Buy them separately, or get the master token and get 1 of everything.