• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UO help general

Thunderman

Visitor
Getting back into game since 2002!
I got my old characters also.
These will be newbie ish questions.
Answer what you can?
Thanks in Advance!

For Provoker I need classic client macro for two random monsters.

Seems to be room for castles? I’m on Lake Superior. I have a house tool but it does no go up that far?

How to cook monster meat? Kindling fire does not work?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Welcome. You can make a macro for provoke, bit you have to choose mobs.

Go to custom homes to see castles and keeps.

No castle spots on LS.

We talk in gen chat on LS. So join anything you hear. Ask questions. Have fun.

Thunderman

Visitor
I think I got the right macro. Selectnext? Hostile.
I’ll get on LS soon. Thanks for letting me know about castles. Do they only let so many on shard? It did not even come up on menu?

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Starting to try and find a house spot again. Any suggestions? I want to plant the biggest one I can.
There is some places for classics keep in fel. Didn't have to much time to look around and since I only have newbie chars on LS without any skills it takes some time to look around.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There is some places for classics keep in fel. Didn't have to much time to look around and since I only have newbie chars on LS without any skills it takes some time to look around.
Yup. Castle spots are taken. We have a lot of new names. They want housing. Getting an IDOC is the only option.

Plenty of 18x18 spots. In Tram, Fel, and males.

Start with those.

Thunderman

Visitor
I also have 20 year old treasure maps, new maps are titled dif right?
I thought i read for cart guys, you might not need as much skill as before? Is there a way to disable traps now on the chests? Does the basic untrap spell work? It did not for me so far?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What does lower reagent mean, is that for casting or buying regs?
That's for casting, less, or no, reagents needed to cast spells.
Does life leech take away hit points and give to me? Is there a list of explanations like that?
Life leech restores your life.
My friend has fel and tram stones, those aren't nec anymore right? Are they rares worth anything?
No current use
I thought i read for cart guys, you might not need as much skill as before? Is there a way to disable traps now on the chests? Does the basic untrap spell work? It did not for me so far?
Treasure maps have changed significantly, I suggest you read here

Thunderman

Visitor
Is there a way to figure out coords on a treasure map for the sextant? I forgot how i did it back then. It does not show the coord's?

Last edited: