• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UO Fantasy PvP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_JoO

This is a Fantasy pvp Draft you have 5 picks of people on sonoma. GO>>

G

*Thinks*

Rei - OSG

Midnight - MO0

Big Pimp - COP

Lefty - COP

Ninja - COP

Yep that should do it.

J

jennypitt

I would pick the following: Madchild, kammygirl, Lumber-jack me, NoMercyForYou, and Lefty. This would be of course my dream team! We shall call them the FAB Five or maybe the BAD five.

G

You took the air out of my sails there, But I still think my Five would take yours in a second Jenny!!!

I

imported_JoO

@ freya and jenny. When I read your lists I couldn't help but think about that show "Little People Big World" the episode where they are at the little people games and they are playing soccer. Amusing indeed. BTW Chick-Fil-A is awesome.

J

jennypitt

In truth, I already play with the best five players on sonoma. They all happen to be in the guild \P/ (Warlock, Joo, Remaker, Kincade, and Lord Fubar.)

G

<blockquote><hr>

In truth, I already play with the best five players on sonoma. They all happen to be in the guild \P/ (Warlock, Joo, Remaker, Kincade, and Lord Fubar.)

[/ QUOTE ]

So hows the Sonoma Chess club these days? I knew someone was still keeping it active. Didn't know it was P. Edit: You did notice everyone was picking the WORST pvpers..., thanks for your contribution. Good choices. heh

J

jennypitt

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

So hows the Sonoma Chess club these days? I knew someone was still keeping it active. Didn't know it was P. Edit: You did notice everyone was picking the WORST pvpers..., thanks for your contribution. Good choices. heh

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess you need to look at my original post. It just so happens that the BAD Five were actually all from the same guild. Every player in that particular guild are bascially on the same playing level, it just so happened that the BAD five were the best in that guild. By The Way, What guild are you associated with on sonoma?

W

Warlock\P/

Warlock
Warlock
Warlock
Warlock
Warlock

would have been interesting if it had to be someone in other guilds

A

Alistor

OO OOO pick me!!!! PICK ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol here's my five (im going to try and go by the requisite that they are mostly in different guilds cause its funnererer)

Jalisco (BOO)
Shante (OSG)
Ezra (TBA) &lt;- did he quit uo?
One of the \P/ guys (i havent seen you all fight yet)
Trust Me Inc (COP)

G

XTREMEROFLCOPTER
Bulbasaur
and throw in some other people
there ya go

G

hmmmmmmmmmm.

i think besides members of my own guild, im gonna pass on this thread.

jk

now let me think

ummm

hmmmm

wow this is hard

ya know what, i am just gonna pass on this thread

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Dor - Y
Hunter - Red Bard (I Forget his name
Wolfie- MOFO
Lestat - VOS
Naja - OCH

[/ QUOTE ]

Its the Dread Red Bard.

*Returns to lurking in the shadows*

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

And for what reason was I picked by you and Freya?

As for Best

Monster
Turbo Timmy
Balla
TMI
Balinor and KMS on the Bench for replacement hehe.

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

And for what reason was I picked by you and Freya?

As for Best

Monster
Turbo Timmy
Balla
TMI
Balinor and KMS on the Bench for replacement hehe.

[/ QUOTE ]

Shhhhh... Don't mention that name... Everyone forgets juss how good Turbo Timmy is on a mage... Most of these people dunno who he is cause he wasn't playing for the longest time due to football season...

But as for top 5... hmmmmm

Turbo Timmy (best mage on this shard period)
Monster (great on a mage)
Balla (excellent team player reguardless of what people say about him)
Cyrus Bain (read above statement)
Jalisco (only other mage that I've ever fought that actually knows his [censored])

I didn't list TMI because pre (new comp or comp enhancements whatever u wanna call it) he wasn't even top 30 mage on Sonoma... Not to mention I cannot include any mages/necros that cast 15 pain spikes in a single mana dump...

M

Madchild

<blockquote><hr>

I would pick the following: Madchild, kammygirl, Lumber-jack me, NoMercyForYou, and Lefty. This would be of course my dream team! We shall call them the FAB Five or maybe the BAD five.

[/ QUOTE ]

i love this post

my char madchild is seen time to time in luna he has 0 skills dont know what to make him ohh 2 of the names on this list are on the SAME acct another on the list is half trained and he's seeing what it can do and lefty well its lefty you will be shocked . over all this here is a cake walk of anyone lookin to fight these 5 kill the first 4 then gank lefty.

my fab 5 hmmm there will be ppl from cop on it .

Balla --- i know where he is
Dark Stone --not sure of where abts (waka)
skullcollecter or sniper ---what ever one he wants to use (PAS)
KMS ----COP
Andy --(waka) for someone that claims he was nerfed he still puts em in the dirt.

these ppl as a team hell would have to frezzeeeeee over egos and history will collide but if they all got a long daaaaamn

K

KittenMuncher

xtremerolfcopter
azureous
jalisco
bulbasaur
skullcollector

G

I think the problem with these teams being picked is people are picking DUELERS for a team fight... Theres a HUGE difference between duelers and field fighters, and I find myself laughing at some of these 5 man teams... I've seen a number of the people listed smoke in duels, then fall apart in field fights. I'd have to think for a while on who I'd pick for a 5 on 5 team fight. That's a tough choice.

W

Warlock\P/

balinor are you Vihnn? if so reply to my post in the pvp thread

edit: also couldnt agree with you more, duelists in my experience have a very bad group mentality, rarely will they take the back seat to do whats good for the team

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

I think the problem with these teams being picked is people are picking DUELERS for a team fight... Theres a HUGE difference between duelers and field fighters, and I find myself laughing at some of these 5 man teams... I've seen a number of the people listed smoke in duels, then fall apart in field fights. I'd have to think for a while on who I'd pick for a 5 on 5 team fight. That's a tough choice.

[/ QUOTE ]

Read through my list again and point out any of those 5 mages I listed and tell me which one was a good duelist and not so good on the field... Good luck cause u won't find one... They've all been able to do well on both fronts...

G

<blockquote><hr>

xtremerolfcopter
azureous
jalisco
bulbasaur
skullcollector

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a pretty solid crew - skullcollector

G

<blockquote><hr>

Read through my list again and point out any of those 5 mages I listed and tell me which one was a good duelist and not so good on the field... Good luck cause u won't find one... They've all been able to do well on both fronts...

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, the 2 glaring ones I wouldn't pick right off the bat: Cyrus and Monster. Cyrus, well thats just self expanitory, Monster... I've never been impressed with him on the field. Not to mention when he shows up to a duel, he shows up in full hp/mana regen armor. Who needs full hp regen in a duel? Sure it must be nice... if you're a full time dueler and thats all you care about.

J

jennypitt

vihnn,

You are speaking of dueling as if you would bring another character besides a 4/6 chiv, hiding, stealth, no resist, death strike, spam holy light, bleed, hope I make it off screen before the dueling opponent does damage.

G

<blockquote><hr>

vihnn,
You are speaking of dueling as if you would bring another character besides a 4/6 chiv, hiding, stealth, no resist, death strike, spam holy light, bleed, hope I make it off screen before the dueling opponent does damage.

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't been on my mage in a while, but I happened to log onto him the other day for a duel, played with my macros for 10 minutes, and guess what? I won. Now what? Haven't touched my macros for my mage in months... It's funny, no matter what character I play people cry about it. I was a mage before most of the people commenting here were playing uo... Now I'm a dexer. Who's to say what will be fun in 6 months? Get the picture?

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, the 2 glaring ones I wouldn't pick right off the bat: Cyrus and Monster. Cyrus, well thats just self expanitory, Monster... I've never been impressed with him on the field. Not to mention when he shows up to a duel, he shows up in full hp/mana regen armor. Who needs full hp regen in a duel? Sure it must be nice... if you're a full time dueler and thats all you care about.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait a sec, wasn't ur post about "good duelers" not being able to carry their stuff onto the actual battle field??? Who gives a flying [censored] what kind of suit he wears... U forget that u too have a diff suit for each of ur chars??? Anyhow, I would take that 5 vs any 5 of urs everyday of the week...

G

Not including my main gimp char (DJ Diddles.)

Monster- He's so fast, and plays the gimpest characters. What's not to love?
Andy- Same. ^^
Seduction- Solid 1v1 field fighter.
Timmy- I remember him from the old 3F alliance, haven't seen him alot lately. Saw him on Jack the other day though.
TMI- Just kills most people.
Bench:
Milt Helbringer- Takes ALOT of melee characters to kill him.
Dorinda.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Wait a sec, wasn't ur post about "good duelers" not being able to carry their stuff onto the actual battle field??? Who gives a flying [censored] what kind of suit he wears... U forget that u too have a diff suit for each of ur chars??? Anyhow, I would take that 5 vs any 5 of urs everyday of the week...

[/ QUOTE ]

Why are you even in this thread? I kill you remember. You commenting on good pvpers is kind of pointless isn't it? You're not one of them, so does your opinion really matter all that much? You decide.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
RTLFC

I thank the person who tossed me on there list. Looks a little too dexer intensive honestly, but I think with a mage or two tossed in for xheals and soem feilds would do okay.

My fab five would have to be

Timmy on a mage [Waka]
Cyrus on a mage [Waka]
Shadow [Formerly of W@R now /R/ on Napa]
Andy on any of his dexers [Waka]
Monster on Plato [Waka]

That is the team I would put my money up against. All have there strong points and weak points. Most are Waka as I have been in and have worked side by side with everyone of them at some point PvPing. I think if they could work together they would rock someones socks.

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Why are you even in this thread? I kill you remember. You commenting on good pvpers is kind of pointless isn't it? You're not one of them, so does your opinion really matter all that much? You decide.

[/ QUOTE ]

Turn down ur computer enhancements and come talk to me... It's blatantly obvious when I cross a server line and ur trailing me only to come and find u waiting on the otherside with an automatic hit... Now everyone that has ever played a dexxer legitly knows that when u cross a server line there's a delay before u can swing again... However for u the delay seems to dissipate to me seeing as how u are capable of getting across the server line and set up shop waiting for me to come across... Oh well... Do whatever floats ur boat...

On a side note I have waxxed ur ass so bad it's rediculous... So don't even begin to come on here and tell me I don't belong... I have reds that have more murder counts than you've ever achieved in this game so drink a glass of stfu and sit down kid...

P.S. U will never be PkP so stop ur hatred towards all the former PkP that helped in the domination that we had on the shard... That is all for now...

A

Avril/McNasty

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I LIKE BOIS

[/ QUOTE ]

thats odd

G

Its sad that shards still uses brit moongate and the sever zone to pvp. Hell, I even had to resort to server jumping when i was getting 6v1 ganked. I havent done that in 4 years.

T

Trinsauce

Ya know I juss thought about something for a second here... I think Balinor felt he had to open his big mouth in here cause noone but someone in his own alliance picked him on their list of top 5 group pvpers... His ego is sooo big (and it's definately noticable in all his posts) that he's upset that he never got picked by anyone other than I believe it was Lefty... Balinor we can fight anytime u wish but I know ALL U WILL EVER DO IS Disarm spam me cause u ABSOLUTELY CANNOT AND WILL NOT ever be able to compete on an even playing field period...

Go ahead and come back with ur best reply...

G

<blockquote><hr>

It's blatantly obvious WHEN I CROSS A SERVER LINE and ur TRAILING ME only to come and find U WAITING ON THE OTHER SIDE with an automatic hit...
On a side note I have waxxed ur ass so bad it's rediculous...

[/ QUOTE ]
<blockquote><hr>

P.S. U will never be PkP so stop ur hatred towards all the former PkP that helped in the domination that we had on the shard... That is all for now...

[/ QUOTE ]

I love that first quote. "When I cross a server line to get away from you, I wax your ass." haha What a moron. That second quote, now that just proves your stupidity. haha You never dominated anything on this shard.

G

RTLFC.....

It was fun while it lasted. It just seems it is now getting too personal instead of a discussion about fav5 or jok5 depending on your viewpoint.

Q

Status
Not open for further replies.