• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UO Fantasy Football

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Starting a new league this year.

100m buy in
10 players usually
yahoo based league
ppr other than that pretty normal settings.

Playoff settings will be decided as a group before season, everyone will have to pay in before season starts.

Please tag your friends or anyone you think would be interested down below.

@Blackie @Merlin @Keith of Sonoma @ivester77

Thanks all.

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
im interested in this. I already have a yahoo fantasy setup on my phone. put me down to play

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is this gonna be winner takes all or paying 1st, 2nd, 3rd? Or will this be talked about before we start up?

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is this gonna be winner takes all or paying 1st, 2nd, 3rd? Or will this be talked about before we start up?
i usually leave it up to the group to decide. IN the past we have paid out 123 typically. But yeah a group vote for sure.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I would be down for a knock-out pool, but I'm probably backing out any fantasy leagues this year with less than $100 buy-in. I was in so many of them last year that I couldn't keep track, in addition to being commissioner in three of my own (friends, work, guild).

I do appreciate the invite. Good luck in your Fantasy Football PVP!

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hey whats going on with this? I havnt got any ICQs or anything? If were going to do this we should draft teams by end of this coming weekend.

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sorry got busy. It doesnt look like the teams are going to make. I myself am running 3 leagues as it is, if anyone would like to try and run one please invite me.