• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] VvV Focus Group Needed

Gregorry

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
While I forgot about it, are you done yet? Put the testosterone away. You come in here blabbing about your own ability and how great you are (which is why the dev team should include you in the focus group), which can only mean one thing: You suck. None of the other players in this thread are doing that, and I'd venture a guess that most of them either PvP now (Freya) or have in the past (Galen & myself, who were guildmates at one time, not that I remember it.)

It amazes me that there are players like you who still need to go with the chest-thumping every time another player insults them. Especially when you're playing a nearly 20 year old game.
That's what we call a dodge, folks.

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We are seeking 13 to 15 interested individuals to participate in a focus group for our upcoming feature, Vice vs Virtue!
So that's how many people play UO? :p Hope it goes well. The last PvP test didn't go that well.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you cast a weaken and subtract 3/4ths of a second and add in the 50ms of ping then decide the amount of tiles your away from your target and add in the color of your robe..you can disrupt every spell!! I Winnnn UO..btw Arnold has nothing on me bahaha!! @Gregorry

ATL's sit in Nurse/Mathematician..butt hurt? Np you'll be assisted in prescription advice..

17 year old game? I got this!! :pulls out handy dandy calculator:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This means a Major change to the game such as doing away with the 2D client or something along those lines.

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This means a Major change to the game such as doing away with the 2D client or something along those lines.
*nods* It absolutely cannot have anything whatsoever to do with the new PvP system they advertised in the post.

-Galen's player

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*nods* It absolutely cannot have anything whatsoever to do with the new PvP system they advertised in the post.

-Galen's player

That is how it works. They give you a line flavorful wine to drink with your dung to get the results they are looking for.

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is how it works. They give you a line flavorful wine to drink with your dung to get the results they are looking for.
It makes perfect sense to lure in PvPers with advertising a Focus Group for a new PvP system, then last minute switching to another, much bigger, topic, about which PvPers are likely to have little interest. They eagerly will topic switch, will display no ire whatsoever, gladly will keep the proper confidentiality, and eagerly and rationally will reorient themselves toward a sober and helpful discussion of whatever topic EA happens to decide upon. Just like here on Stratics.

-Galen's player