• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[UO.Com] Updated Publish 81 on TC1

Kyronix

UO Designer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Are you saying that the application of refinements is ONLY supposed to work at NPC shops? I was able to apply them in my house on Test Center and got the message along the lines that I had skillfully and expertly applied the refinement. So what's the point of the message being the same in both locations? It doesn't make sense that you get the same message in both places and then in other places you MIGHT get another message but it doesn't seem to affect anything, i.e., you still end up making the plating, etc. Can you please explain further what the intent is so we know if things are properly or we need to report something as a bug?
You can take the components (Wash, Scour, Polish etc) and combine them with the raw materials (Alloy, Braid, Solvent) anywhere. Doing so will yield you plating, resin, or threads. These refinement tools need to be used at one of the locations mentioned in the message.
To view the original post, please click here