• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Update to TC1

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
@Kyronix

Will the "the" for titles be added to the quest ones as well? I see lots of "Name Dinosaur Hunter"s for example.
Ohhh hey! I didn't even notice that! Looks goofy! though if you have a cool name it could be cool

title.jpg

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
please get rid of the banking of points. there is no need except for abuse. u say u want people to get rid of small bods, bull , u get 500 bods back. bod filling scripts can fill bods fast and they don't even have to be there. if they script mine, endless ingots. example: if they fill 500 bods, turn in, get 500 bods back and bank points, at just 5 points per, equals 2500 free points. some do thousands of bods. are u kidding me. please don't screw over the honest players, again. just my opinions ty.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
please get rid of the banking of points. there is no need except for abuse. u say u want people to get rid of small bods, bull , u get 500 bods back. bod filling scripts can fill bods fast and they don't even have to be there. if they script mine, endless ingots. example: if they fill 500 bods, turn in, get 500 bods back and bank points, at just 5 points per, equals 2500 free points. some do thousands of bods. are u kidding me. please don't screw over the honest players, again. just my opinions ty.
No offense, but BODs have been scripted as long as they have been out. The only way you get rid of the sctipters is to get the grind out of the way so players have an easier opportunity to get rewards themselves... as long as it's more economical to buy them, there will be scripters to sell them.

King Greg

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes I have, what is your point?

I've done it by hand which took years of farming bods, filling and repeating till I got the magic 6.

I've done the bod runner thing both by hand and with "help", which took a lot of time also.

I've bribed my way up to one, which again took time.

I've bought legit ones and ones I suspected were not so legit.

You seem to imply that I don't know what I'm talking about but I've played this silly game for well over a decade and, sadly, I've done the deed. This is a poor way to try and thwart the bots but they don't care, it's just the little guy who gets hurt here.

Can anyone give me a good reason why mom and pop player shouldn't be able to farm up 100 hammers, with a better number than 2%, if they felt like it BESIDES resale value for the few who still run bods?

Yes, that is exactly what I am implying. Even from a scripting standpoint val hammers were a nightmare, after bribing they were less of a nightmare but you lost profit based on the number of times they were bribed. This step, even at 2% is an insane step up guaranteeing high end rewards with time and doesn't even require resources above iron. 3-4 hours of casually flipping low end bods to get a val hammer. It took on average 10 hours in heartwood to get a heartwood grade runic.

What you want is is more like 20 minutes to get the highest end hammer JUST flipping iron bods.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Let's be real here. If Broadsword was actually serious about "thwarting bots/scripters" they'd put out an automated patch that rotated the client encryption every three days or so, making it too much of a hassle for the authors of naughty programs to keep up.

But they aren't serious. They're way to chicken **** to even try.

They simply play us subscribers as fools by baking "anti-cheat measures" into systems that do little more than make everything a tediously annoying grind. When, in reality, ALL their efforts in this area have done nothing but embolden, enrich, and skew the game even more towards the cheaters. To see how badly they have failed at their jobs, simply go to the evil mage room in Blackthorn's and watch the 23.5/7 scripters on both facets on nearly every shard. Or go to a mining cave and watch the bots recall in, mine, recall out, recall back in exactly 8 tiles away, mine, recall out, rinse and repeat.

We won't even talk about the douchbaggery of the blatantly obvious multiboxers cheating for a payday at EM events, I wouldn't want to confuse Mesanna with scary facts and terminology. o.0

Horde Minion

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
The dev team should come out with a package of add on /apps/scripts/ whatever you want to call it that make the game easier vs tedious for the players. What person wants to endlessly and frantically search loot for a possible good item while controlling the spawn around you. Almost every other game I played WoT ESO SWTOR had apps to improve the player experience and remove the grind and allow more enjoyment. Why should a 19 yr old game need to cause carpal tunnel. :( Even something just to pull a frickin boss bar at an EM event would be a nice addition. Something to allow everyone to enjoy idocs rather than just those who chose to use scripts to keep track of entire shards.

King Greg

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Let's be real here. If Broadsword was actually serious about "thwarting bots/scripters" they'd put out an automated patch that rotated the client encryption every three days or so, making it too much of a hassle for the authors of naughty programs to keep up.
This actually wouldn't do anything anymore.

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
@Kyronix
Do you have any idea if the Bug Involving the Brick Steps/Block will be addressed on this Patch as well??
The Bug that If you use a brick stairs will take 6 tiles othern than regular 5?

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
All that banking a decent amount of points per will really do is allow ANYONE to get a reward who wants to spend 20mins doing it which is both the rare honest player, who really should be getting the biggest fattest reward, and everyone else. I'll agree that you have UO karma going for being such a good sport to do it all by hand but the small minority does that, sucks but internet generation.

What you want is is more like 20 minutes to get the highest end hammer JUST flipping iron bods.
Yes, please see above. Hammers suck relative to loot but can make some cool stuff.

But they aren't serious. They're way to chicken **** to even try.

They simply play us subscribers as fools by baking "anti-cheat measures" into systems that do little more than make everything a tediously annoying grind. When, in reality, ALL their efforts in this area have done nothing but embolden, enrich, and skew the game even more towards the cheaters. To see how badly they have failed at their jobs, simply go to the evil mage room in Blackthorn's and watch the 23.5/7 scripters on both facets on nearly every shard. Or go to a mining cave and watch the bots recall in, mine, recall out, recall back in exactly 8 tiles away, mine, recall out, rinse and repeat.

We won't even talk about the douchbaggery of the blatantly obvious multiboxers cheating for a payday at EM events, I wouldn't want to confuse Mesanna with scary facts and terminology. o.0

Hitting the nail on the head. I only wish I could have written this, bravo.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This actually wouldn't do anything anymore.
The naughty programs still need access to the extra data in the client to perform most of their automated functions. Encrypting, or at the very least restricting, said data and its associated hooks should cripple this ability...UOA would be a casualty, however.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
All that banking a decent amount of points per will really do is allow ANYONE to get a reward who wants to spend 20mins doing it which is both the rare honest player, who really should be getting the biggest fattest reward, and everyone else. I'll agree that you have UO karma going for being such a good sport to do it all by hand but the small minority does that, sucks but internet generation.

Yes, please see above. Hammers suck relative to loot but can make some cool stuff.

Hitting the nail on the head. I only wish I could have written this, bravo.
So I guess you want the EASY BUTTON for everything including all LOOT, ARTIES, RARES and EM DROPS just to start and we also need to put Tram rules in Fel too, cant have those spawns to hard.

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
No offense, but BODs have been scripted as long as they have been out. The only way you get rid of the sctipters is to get the grind out of the way so players have an easier opportunity to get rewards themselves... as long as it's more economical to buy them, there will be scripters to sell them.
I'm saying get rid of banking points. simple easy. or make cheating legal. what say you devs, lol

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I believe the harder it is, the more scripters we will see. Crafting already are very time eating and complicated. 2% saved point is better but I still would like it to be 10%. That would maker more get their own rewards instead of buying from scripters. I never liked scripters as they don't add to the community.

I wish to see living players do lumbering, mining, killing animal and monsters for hide.

The runic tools still make you fail alot making the item you need and special on Siege, we need cheaper crafted gear to make more willing to PvP.

I both play a crafter and a PvP/PvM'er and want to hang out too, chat with my customers about their need. Filling 240 bods may not sound of a lot for many of you, but it still take a lot time.
@Kyronix
Please let Siege save 10% points, to balance our ruleset without Item Insurance. Also allow Fel bonus and 1000+ luck on Siege, on all facets, to help us with our problem with replacing items.
Thanks

Last edited:

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
This

Horde Minion

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I think 5% for banked bods would be reasonable. Everything about bods is time consuming and fairly mind numbing. Although ty vm for the auto fill of the bods

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So I guess you want the EASY BUTTON for everything including all LOOT, ARTIES, RARES and EM DROPS just to start and we also need to put Tram rules in Fel too, cant have those spawns to hard.
Let me know when it is you want to take your ball home ok?

No I don't want a easy button for those items but in all reality 3 out of the 4 already do. Arties, I can farm those and hope for the RNG. Loot, please see the before. EM drops, all I have to do is show up and take damage, give some damage and heal people. Rares take years, again no new player is going to bother with that crap.

You propose nothing, whine and cry that a change that is good for the game will negatively affect how you can sell some high priced item for your own selfish reason. Sorry chump, you are just another brick in the wall that stops people from joining. Thanks for nothing.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Everyone wanted updates and changes to BoDs to make them interesting again. Now that they did exactly that, once again no one can be happy and has to moan to high heaven about it.

I hope the developers don't waste too much time trying to incorporate every BoD related complaint and continue to focus on other aspects of the upcoming publish, and ideas for the pet revamp publish.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah, and maybe when they fix it where the pet can be trained up from a 3 follower to a 4 follwer, he will onnly get 2% of the gains he would ahve if he were a 4 follower to begin with.

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't get me wrong, I like the point system and also being able to bank points, but most complaints were about having so many different small bods and getting the right ones to fill large bods was a major hassle. Not only they didn't fix this issue, they now added hundreds of new bods for the added skill which further causes issues with storage and getting the right ones to complete a large bod. Also they didn't fix the issue where Legendary crafters get junk bods (like weapon bods) at such a high % of time. A smith with 120 skill shouldn't get weapon bods 40% of the time. I tested this again on TC1 and I got junk ones at least 50-60% of the time when I handed in a bod and requested a new one. Telling us we can fill them and bank them for future use is not an answer the problem, who wants to spend hours getting iron ingots and making weapons to fill a bod for a couple of points. They really need to tweak it so that the bod is related to the skill of the crafter. Mesanna said she didn't want us to "horde" bods, that's not what is taking place, most bods stored are because we are waiting for the right small bod to complete a large bod. Bribing helps to some degree but you need to get the right kind of small bod before you can even bribe it up to get the right level you need to fill the large one.

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Everyone wanted updates and changes to BoDs to make them interesting again. Now that they did exactly that, once again no one can be happy and has to moan to high heaven about it.

I hope the developers don't waste too much time trying to incorporate every BoD related complaint and continue to focus on other aspects of the upcoming publish, and ideas for the pet revamp publish.
I'd agree that they are interesting but this banking system is not positive for the player base at all. Which BoD complaint should they ignore as there have been really only two: firstly the rather silly adding of "rarer" items needed to fill in archery, tinker and inscription related BoD's and, secondly, the banking system. I've not really seen more than that but I'd be happy to hear of others.

NM Zeke managed to highlight the other issues....how silly of me to skip those.

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I believe the harder it is, the more scripters we will see. Crafting already are very time eating and complicated. 2% saved point is better but I still would like it to be 10%. That would maker more get their own rewards instead of buying from scripters. I never liked scripters as they don't add to the community.

I wish to see living players do lumbering, mining, killing animal and monsters for hide.

The runic tools still make you fail alot making the item you need and special on Siege, we need cheaper crafted gear to make more willing to PvP.

I both play a crafter and a PvP/PvM'er and want to hang out too, chat with my customers about their need. Filling 240 bods may not sound of a lot for many of you, but it still take a lot time.
@Kyronix
Please let Siege save 10% points, to balance our ruleset without Item Insurance. Also allow Fel bonus and 1000+ luck on Siege, on all facets, to help us with our problem with replacing items.
Thanks
Increasing to 10% is not a good idea. It would be too easy to get high end runics. What your asking would allow someone to turn in ~20-25 15 count shadow sbod for a valorite hammer. Another unintended consequence would be the flooding of bods into the market. In essence you would make lbod useless.

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Increasing to 10% is not a good idea. It would be too easy to get high end runics. What your asking would allow someone to turn in ~20-25 15 count shadow sbod for a valorite hammer. Another unintended consequence would be the flooding of bods into the market. In essence you would make lbod useless.
How is this bad? They don't sell and have little use. Go to the crafting forms and search for Val hammer or just click here http://community.stratics.com/search/13259726/?q=Valorite+hammer&o=relevance&c[node]=417 to see that there isn't anyone using them. Everyone is crying that this will flood the market but no one can post a reason why this is bad EXCEPT it will lower the price to which I say ya and what's the beef? The upside is ANYONE who wants them can now effectivly do so not just a small group of top end players. There is no down side from this point forward and only upsides from what i can see. 12 years ago when BoD's came out(or whenever it was) yes I could see that there should be a reward for anyone willing to run accounts and crap but today it's just another barrier against growth in the game.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

WTF?? If the devs are going to fix something it should be done right... not halfassed just so they can move on to something else.

Right now is exactly the time to address the complaints and flaws in the system!

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I'm speaking about Siege. We do not have VvV artifacts for the PvP'ers, easier access to runic tools would help us alot. We do lose our good items easy in PvP and the trouble with replace items make a lot give up PvP and stealth around.

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
How is this bad? They don't sell and have little use. Go to the crafting forms and search for Val hammer or just click here http://community.stratics.com/search/13259726/?q=Valorite+hammer&o=relevance&c[node]=417 to see that there isn't anyone using them. Everyone is crying that this will flood the market but no one can post a reason why this is bad EXCEPT it will lower the price to which I say ya and what's the beef? The upside is ANYONE who wants them can now effectivly do so not just a small group of top end players. There is no down side from this point forward and only upsides from what i can see. 12 years ago when BoD's came out(or whenever it was) yes I could see that there should be a reward for anyone willing to run accounts and crap but today it's just another barrier against growth in the game.
It's an easy button. I think this will be something that I'll agree to disagree with you. Though I can't imagine the devs want to make lbods irrelevant. That is exactly what would happen if you cranked up the point values on prodo shards.

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Making it too easy relative to your own view point is a decent enough reason, ya I agree. Let's see what else we can do to further disenfranchise our player base.

I'll say it again, moves like this are not a net positive for the longevity of this game. It's a grind enough filling the BoD's, collecting, storing and finding the resources but lets add a little punishment at the end.

Thrakkar

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The real problem is, that they're try to fix the symptom instead of the root cause, which is scripting itself.
As long as this doesn't change, any discussion is completely pointless, because yes, lowering the banking % (or banking just a % in the first place) is alienating the regular playerbase and yes, increasing the banking % means catering the scripters...
Duh...

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Making it too easy relative to your own view point is a decent enough reason, ya I agree. Let's see what else we can do to further disenfranchise our player base.

I'll say it again, moves like this are not a net positive for the longevity of this game. It's a grind enough filling the BoD's, collecting, storing and finding the resources but lets add a little punishment at the end.
What about the fact that you are eliminating the need for lbods?

What about the sudden increase of bods into the market?

Shandara

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like the points because I don't need any more shovels or cloth when I turn in my recycle BODs. Plus I can turn in more without having to go home and unload my packy. The banked points don't exceed the maximum value of the highest reward by the way. So the players turning in thousands of BODs will still have to claim a reward to keep banking more points.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What about the fact that you are eliminating the need for lbods?

What about the sudden increase of bods into the market?
I have given up because for some reason there are people out there that want to destroy what little market there is for us crafters/BOD fillers. I guess we are a threat to their 1 Plat Legendary armor pieces.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron

I'm not sure it's fair to be dismissive and simply overlook issues with a publish because you'd rather have them look at updating something else that you're interested in.

The real problem that I have with the publish is if they're willing to push out simple issues world wide with something such as BODs, then what do you suppose they are willing to do with the pet revamp?

They need to take their time, and adjust to feedback accordingly. It's not likely this content will be worked on for the remaining duration of the game.

Then they can move on to the pet revamp.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Here is what I would have like to have seen from the Devs as it relates to BODS:

Goals based community feedback:

1. Update BOD rewards.

2. Expand BOD system to other crafting skills

3. Address the storage issues

4. Make the BOD system more relevant and accessible to the current player base

Proposed Solutions

Goal 1

1. Develop new rewards such as dyes, runics, deco, etc that will be desirable to the community

2. Implement new reward system where rewards can be easily cycled through based on the time of year/current UO events.

Goal 2

1. Develop BODs for each skill under the crafting menu

2. Identify craftables to include/exclude based on the crafting skill

a. Exclude items that require special resources

3. Allocate rewards from goal 1 to appropriate skills

Goal 3

1. Develop a system where players can store/accumulate points for completed BODs rather than storing the BODs themselves

2. Modify the LBOD system to no longer require small BODs to fill.

a. Eliminates the need to store bods in hopes of collecting just the right SBOD for the LBOD

b. LBODs would be filled by crafting all of the components for each item listed

i. Similar to multiple line trade orders or fish quests

3. Scale the points for each BOD based on both the rarity of the material used to fill the BOD as well as the relative rarity of that specific BOD within the system

a. A LBOD would be worth more than the sum of the equivalent SBOD turned in separately by a factor of at least 2x (allows for some RNG benefit)

Goal 4

1. Points/Rewards should be scaled to a degree that players would be able to acquire low/mid range rewards in a reasonable amount of time.

a. Use current market value of rewards to adjust as needed. ie: it should not take longer to get a single POF than it would take the average player to get enough gold to buy one.

b. The average player with the correct crafting skills and required materials should have relatively easy access to low/mid level rewards to encourage honest game play to acquire them as needed

2. Points should accumulate at standard turn in value to allow players to bank as many points as they want for future use without the need to claim rewards which then require storage.

a. Storing points is easier… just like the difference between gold checks vs account balance gold.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I like the points because I don't need any more shovels or cloth when I turn in my recycle BODs. Plus I can turn in more without having to go home and unload my packy. The banked points don't exceed the maximum value of the highest reward by the way. So the players turning in thousands of BODs will still have to claim a reward to keep banking more points.
How many BODs did it take to get the max banked points?

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have given up because for some reason there are people out there that want to destroy what little market there is for us crafters/BOD fillers. I guess we are a threat to their 1 Plat Legendary armor pieces.
Honestly I would have been ecstatic with just knowing for certain what the reward was going to be. I started doing bods about 2 maybe 3 years ago when I found many in an idoc. I've been hooked since. If they raise the percentage much more it will really cheapen the experience for me. ):

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Honestly I would have been ecstatic with just knowing for certain what the reward was going to be. I started doing bods about 2 maybe 3 years ago when I found many in an idoc. I've been hooked since. If they raise the percentage much more it will really cheapen the experience for me. ):
I have been doing BODs from the first day they came out and have been given BOD collections from players leaving the game. I use UOA to fill BODs and befor the crafting menu changed I had UOA macros to make items as well. I can not understand how some people think by making the Bank Points worth more will help the honest player as it will destroy what market we have, maybe that is their goal is to put crafters out of business to make their loot worth more. If they get their easy button for BODs then UO needs an easy button for everything UO related and yes their proposal will destroy %80 of my play style so I will see very little need to continue to play UO anymore.

Horde Minion

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I look at the banking of points as simply a bonus. I turn in crap bods I can collect with my samphire at .1 blacksmithing and try to upgrade the bod by turning in with my legendary smith. Just the chance to collect another bod was a good enough reason for me to turn in the crap bod's but now I also get points so ty dev team

J. E. Tamer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I noticed that even after the November 9 update, the recipes listed below are still NOT on the list of BOD rewards, and consequently there is no way of getting them any more. Please add them to the list of BOD rewards, so that new craftsmen won't have to be told "you had to be there years ago to get that recipe and it's no longer available, sorry."

Dark Chocolate Nutcracker
White Chocolate Nutcracker
Milk Chocolate Nutcracker
Runic Atlas
18th Anniversary Tall Vase
18th Anniversary Short Vase
Weathered Bronze Archer
Weathered Bronze Fairy Sculpture
Weathered Bronze Globe
Weathered Man on a Bench

Note that "Runic Atlas" is among those. That's a useful item, not a decorative one, and really really should be in the list of inscription BOD rewards. Really really.

Shandara

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How many BODs did it take to get the max banked points?
I have not kept records yet, but large give proportionately more banked points then small for the same reward, like a bronze hammer.
I do a lot of BODs and transferred a handful of characters over filled will books so I could test it. A couple of month back when I heard rumors of this publish I spent all my time and resources filling as many Books as I could just for this system. My Castle on GL is bulging at the seams.
yes pun intended, I will be on most of the weekend and can give you some filled bods on TC1 if you want to test it as well.

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can we have less numbers after point? 6 is too much, leave only 2.
Compare 0.200000 vs 0.20, which is easier to read?

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
WOOT 95 is comin to Origin!!!! Tinkerbell is SOOO excited! ;)

Bring on the BOD's!!! :heart:

And yes I still think 2% banked points is good enough...I'll do further testing on my home shard since I will be mining as well but I feel 2% is pretty darn good for BOD's that just get tossed on the ground.

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
WOOT 95 is comin to Origin!!!! Tinkerbell is SOOO excited! ;)

Bring on the BOD's!!! :heart:

And yes I still think 2% banked points is good enough...I'll do further testing on my home shard since I will be mining as well but I feel 2% is pretty darn good for BOD's that just get tossed on the ground.

I agree completely. I'm more excited for this than I was for the last few publishes.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
My finding is: SBOD give 2% banking points, LBOD give 20% banking points.
This looks good, still a reason to fill large bods. I do still believe 2% for SBODs are a little to low, 5% would be better.