• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Treasures of Fey Wrath – Play Now!

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yup. In the Ice event, I managed to score a Paragon White Wyrm chest. Am I gonna get one from this? Unlikely. The Shadow Wyrms are all but impossible for me. Even with 3 clients I don't know that I could take one on. The rest? Doable but I'd have to isolate them.
A pet under Consume Damage can tank the Paragon Shadow Wyrms no problem, especially Tritons and Najasaurus. While the pet is tanking, a dexxer can dish out the damage. Last night i was using my Macer to cripple (Stagger+Hit Fatigue) and kill Paragon Ancient Wyrms and Paragon Shadow Wyrms as someone's pet tanked.

Kir

Journeyman
Has anyone confirmed sighting of Shadow Wyrm chest?
Been prowling around just for the paragon, haven't seen any of Shadow Wyrm paragon chest.

Last edited:

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Been prowling around just for the paragon, haven't seen any of Shadow Wyrm paragon chest.
i haven't done much of the dungeon yet.
but it is on the list for treasure maps as loot
so they should have a chance to get a paragon chest
(only creatures that have tmaps on their corpse will have a chest)

Odin of Europa

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I found a Shadow Wyrm chest last night.
I haven't seen any for the Grove Unicorn or Fey Dragon Whelpling yet, do they exist?

gwen

Slightly Crazed
Yup. In the Ice event, I managed to score a Paragon White Wyrm chest. Am I gonna get one from this? Unlikely. The Shadow Wyrms are all but impossible for me. Even with 3 clients I don't know that I could take one on. The rest? Doable but I'd have to isolate them.
Lots of shadows killed on ATL. nobody loot them. I am training my imbued yo send off shards with junk from them.
Just come with any toon armored enough and run loot corpses every 3-5 minutes .