• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Time of Legends Focus group

Status
Not open for further replies.

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Game
June 5, 2015 - 5:34pm

Hello Everyone,

I am currently putting together the second and last focus group for Time of Legends. This cut off is today June 5th at midnight EST for admissions. Please only include one account name and make sure you are using the email you want associated with it. Remember no trial accounts and if your account is inactive at the time I start gathering information it will not be included.

Thank you in Advance!

Mesanna

Continue reading...

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So those of us that didnt get selected the first round, have to now resubmit another email ? Really ? That right there tells me you didn't even bother looking at the first round of emails, you went by a list you already have in your possession. thanks but no thanks, I'll just wait with the others and hope you get a good group of testers that will actually test things.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
So those of us that didnt get selected the first round, have to now resubmit another email ? Really ? That right there tells me you didn't even bother looking at the first round of emails, you went by a list you already have in your possession. thanks but no thanks, I'll just wait with the others and hope you get a good group of testers that will actually test things.
really?
do you know anyone in the first round, if not then you may wanna bite your tongue, im sure there are some people in there who wouldn't qualify for the 'Fanboy' club if that's what your thinking.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
:lame: :talktothehand::next: :danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb:

Last edited:

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Do i make fun of your poor attempts at roleplaying a Sage ? No, so why label my reply as Lame ?

El Burri

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I applied again even though I won't get in.
I won't apply again. I really would like to test and in this way support new content - and I am definitely going to buy it as soon as it gets out, but this whole procedure is really weird...
didn't get a single reponse in first round, didn't get a survey as announced in the posting, didn't get an information that I am not in... nothing...
and now the call for the second group - seems my first application has just been chucked away...

no one would assume that I am the customer :D

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
i gotta agree with garth on this one. if i applied during round one, am i no longer in consideration for round 2 unless i reapply? this irks me.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
How do I apply?
If you have an active account and would like to join this group these are the steps to follow:

• Email [email protected] with your account name and a valid email address to use for the internal forums.

• You will then receive a link to fill out a Non-Disclosure Agreement and a Survey to give us a better insight to your playing style.

• You will then be added to an internal forums where you will find all the details of what you will be testing and where.

• Please use the fault subject title as “Time of Legends Focus Group”

Please note you will not be added until you have completed the NDA and survey. We will begin the process this week to be able to get people started as early as next week. We look forward to your feedback and working with you.

Thanks,

UO Team

Reactions: hen

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
And to clarify, if you're not selected you get squat. No survey before being selected, which would only make sense, but I guess too much sense for the devs.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Do i make fun of your poor attempts at roleplaying a Sage ? No, so why label my reply as Lame ?
Here is the lame part

"That right there tells me you didn't even bother looking at the first round of emails, you went by a list you already have in your possession."

I could care less about your or anyone else's opinion of my roll playing a Sage. Tell you what I'll reduce a few dancing broccoli for you.

It doesn't say you have to re apply but it doesn't say if you already applied you do not have to again.

Opening doors for another round of applicants usually adds to the existing pool of applicants for these kinds of things.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yeah no-where did she say if you already sent an e-mail you have to send another one...not sure where you go that from but you might wanna re-read what she posted :)

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
And also nowhere does it say that you don't have to send another. Clarity would be appreciated.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Nope it wasn't clear if you have to re apply but honestly let's say you do.

Hit the create email button

Send to: [email protected] (actually all you have to do is click her email and it will open up an email in your system for most people to send. Even simpler)

Put in the subject -} “Time of Legends Focus Group”

In the email body put

Account Name
A valid email address to use in the forum.

Hit Send

That all might take about what 30 seconds?

It took longer to type out useless drama and ridiculous accusations.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
No clarity needed...if you're reading the posts she's made...she clearly stated:

Greetings Everyone,

We have gotten a great response and appreciate all the players that have sent us emails. The first batch of testers has been picked and will be receiving an email with directions in the next few days. After you have filled out the NDA and survey it will take a few days to get everyone added to the internal forum where further instructions will be available. We will be adding a second batch to the focus group at a later date.

This last notice was just reminding everyone that the second round was open and anyone who didn't apply should do so.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
No clarity needed...if you're reading the posts she's made...she clearly stated:

Greetings Everyone,

We have gotten a great response and appreciate all the players that have sent us emails. The first batch of testers has been picked and will be receiving an email with directions in the next few days. After you have filled out the NDA and survey it will take a few days to get everyone added to the internal forum where further instructions will be available. We will be adding a second batch to the focus group at a later date.

This last notice was just reminding everyone that the second round was open and anyone who didn't apply should do so.
Makes perfect sense to me

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Nope it wasn't clear if you have to re apply but honestly let's say you do.

Hit the create email button

Send to: [email protected] (actually all you have to do is click her email and it will open up an email in your system for most people to send. Even simpler)

Put in the subject -} “Time of Legends Focus Group”

In the email body put

Account Name
A valid email address to use in the forum.

Hit Send

That all might take about what 30 seconds?

It took longer to type out useless drama and ridiculous accusations.

OMG Nabin ya silly rabbit, tricks are for kids!
you can do this so much faster!

open your email up, go to 'sent mail'
pull up your email from 2 weeks ago when you applied for the first round, open said email, right clock, copy all, paste, send, DONE.

OR, open that email, hit forward, hit mesanna's email again and your done.

if you want something done easy follow the fat kids, they always know the easiest way to do something.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter

pull up your email from 2 weeks ago when you applied for the first round, open said email, right clock, copy all, paste, send, DONE.

if you want something done easy follow the fat kids, they always know the easiest way to do something.
Or you're on a mac, go to Message->send again and it sends same message :)

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord

You got me there my friend. Well Done

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You guys really got to stop using your brain. My god what is this world coming to when people use that gray thing between their ears to pull some common sense out of the blue. I think I will go whine about you people using your brain. LMMFAO at all the WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
You guys really got to stop using your brain. My god what is this world coming to when people use that gray thing between their ears to pull some common sense out of the blue. I think I will go whine about you people using your brain. LMMFAO at all the WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH.
FB_IMG_1433465036555.jpg

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
removed as sticky as deadline is past tense.
good luck everyone! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.