• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Spring Fever Live on All Shards

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
3/23/2022 Greetings, We are pleased to announce our latest event, Spring Fever, is live on all shards! Check out the latest edition of the Town Cryer to learn about this exciting series of events! Visit the fields of Britannia to collect curiously adorned eggs! Think you can find them all, including the uber-rare ones? Keep an eye out for colorful rabbits wandering the lands! Increase your odds of finding a rare colored rabbit with the Totem of Chromatic Fortune! The champ spawn will conclude on or about April 22, 2022. The next phase of the event, Wrath of the Fey, will begin […]

Continue reading...

Riner

Journeyman
Governor
I know everyone is busy running around looking for eggs and bunnies but has anyone found the new Champ Spawn yet?

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I have been keeping an eye out whilst running around looking for eggs and bunnies but no luck yet.

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Yeah, should be 30 days for champ, so it shoukd be up now. Maybe EMs have to place them manually?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Would help if I read the info. Usually the info is 3 days after the thing begins.

Riner

Journeyman
Governor
I found a clue on CAH which said to follow the town crier quest line. I start it by taking the egg to the zoo and going through the information there which leads to the Horticulturist but now I'm stuck. Any hints?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I found a clue on CAH which said to follow the town crier quest line. I start it by taking the egg to the zoo and going through the information there which leads to the Horticulturist but now I'm stuck. Any hints?
The thread Laura made has spoilers for locations. The whole thing is not on yet so we were also supposed to start at Twisted Weald then go other places.

Lord Brackus

Visitor
I think you guys are confused because you are trying to start in random places that people discovered. Start at the Town Crier and read the new article. Go to the location mentioned in the article and talk to the person there. "Greeting" them goes a long way...

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think you guys are confused because you are trying to start in random places that people discovered. Start at the Town Crier and read the new article. Go to the location mentioned in the article and talk to the person there. "Greeting" them goes a long way...
We just got the person at the Zoo. And Virtuoso is not in Lycaeum to finish the mushroom quest.. So they did not add things in order.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
The last thing that is said is they are tracking the animals