• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Special Announcement

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings All, Starting with European shards on 11/1/2017 the issue with the drops in the Sorcerer’s Dungeon will be resolved with this evening’s maintenance. All other shards will receive the fix during regularly scheduled maintenance period. We are disabling MyUO for Atlantic until we resolve the issues causing the server crash. Thank you, UO Team

Continue reading...

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Issue with the drops? The event needs turned back on!!

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Maybe they mean they are increasing the drop rate so it doesn't take forever to collect enough for a reward?

They probably should have specified more than just "the issue."

I do appreciate them letting us know what is going on instead of just changing stuff with no announcement though.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I know that there's been an issue with lag the past few days in the dungeon. Lots of people complaining about it.

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
one issue i encountered was getting drops without the 'origin' tag. in other words, the drop was a plain item with crappy mods. it's happened to me 3 times so it doesn't happen frequently.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
one issue i encountered was getting drops without the 'origin' tag. in other words, the drop was a plain item with crappy mods. it's happened to me 3 times so it doesn't happen frequently.
Sheesh, maybe this does explain WHY I had two plain items in my bag that I had no clue why. I kept thinking maybe I looted them somehow but I rarely loot anything down there unless I got rummaged by something when I died.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I foresee the BS-run official forums being an epic echo chamber of shameless sycophantic pom-pom waving and ego-stroking asskissery.

Kind of like how Stratics used to be, just much, much worse.
hey now!
i represent that!

err..... resent?

i actually kinda want to put that as my sig now.
epic echo chamber of shameless sycophantic pom-pom waving and ego-stroking asskissery

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Sheesh, maybe this does explain WHY I had two plain items in my bag that I had no clue why. I kept thinking maybe I looted them somehow but I rarely loot anything down there unless I got rummaged by something when I died.
There's another way for that to happen down there, that doesn't involve a supposed broken event drop.

If you have a paragon chest on you when you die, the Cursed items "pop out" of the chests, into your backpack.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Maybe they mean they are increasing the drop rate so it doesn't take forever to collect enough for a reward?

They probably should have specified more than just "the issue."

I do appreciate them letting us know what is going on instead of just changing stuff with no announcement though.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
There's another way for that to happen down there, that doesn't involve a supposed broken event drop.

If you have a paragon chest on you when you die, the Cursed items "pop out" of the chests, into your backpack.
Well that explains a whole lot...

I kept wondering when and where I picked that crap up... and why?!?!

arkiu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Heh...... okay am I the only one that opened this thread titled "Special Announcment" thinking this was actually going go be some sort of special announcment only to be a bit disappointed to find out that its really just a maintenance notice? Am I overthinking this or did uo.com just throw a wicked curve ball? What???