• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Rising Tide TC Release 2

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2/15/2019 Greetings We are pleased to announce the next update to Test Center of Rising Tide will be available after 4pm ET! This update focuses on a new event that will offer a chance to put those shiny new cannon mechanics to use! Check out the publish notes for full details! We would also like to invite everyone to participate in a public test event spanning the entirety of the weekend! Visit the Britain Commons and look for Forksis the Gargish Pirate to learn more and participate! Please also note – if you plan to test anything on TC1, especially any […]

Continue reading...

Dixie chessy/legends

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
so I decided to go pirate a bit, ran into one of the beacon things, was in the process of blowing it up and clicked the ropes on my ship...it tossed me out In the water....couldn't move , couldn't get back to my ship, couldn't get on the orc "raft?" what ever that thing is......would be nice if your tillerman could rez a few times a day or something to, like the stable master rezzing pets...be a nice little gold sink, drop a couple hundred mill to add a healer/tiller lol