• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Reminder! 1 Week Left For Publish 101 Keep & Castle Submissions!

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is a reminder that there is 1 week left to submit your keep & castle designs for consideration in the Publish 101 Keep & Castle Design Contest! Good luck!

Continue reading...

Ruby Knight

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I saw a lot of plots out there looking for a place to do a castle design. If anyone has a plot and does not plan to make a submission I would really like to have your plot. It seems many people put down plots in the middle of areas that could have held 2 to 4 plots. Anyhow, please pm or ICQ me if you're not planning a submission. Thanks!

Schatzi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dropped my plot on Ice Tram as I will not have the time to do a design. What is unethical is that people have multiple plots and I am pretty sure they will not be submitting multiple designs. Greed rears it's ugly face again.
Coord are 118 33N 24W 27S. Hope this helps someone.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
seroiusly folks are placing on test shard to block castles...do some folks actually play test shard as there HOME shard it seems that way to me..

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Anyone placing a castle on test that thinks they can keep it there will end up very disappointed, they already said test will be wiped with every publish and the contest will run more than once a year.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
what is going to prevent people from just placing again ? it seems that someone is going to not get the chance to test or design. i still do not understand why this was chosen to be done when the Dev are constantly claiming a lack of time and resources as the reason things do not get fixed. castle and keep owners must be less than 5 % of the player base .....

Treasure Hunter

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I saw a lot of plots out there looking for a place to do a castle design. If anyone has a plot and does not plan to make a submission I would really like to have your plot. It seems many people put down plots in the middle of areas that could have held 2 to 4 plots. Anyhow, please pm or ICQ me if you're not planning a submission. Thanks!
go here, page 4, post #182 & #184 (to be as fair as possible you must reply there. 1st reply will get it)

NEWS - [UO.Com] Publish 101 Comes to TC1

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I dropped my plot on Ice Tram as I will not have the time to do a design. What is unethical is that people have multiple plots and I am pretty sure they will not be submitting multiple designs. Greed rears it's ugly face again.
Coord are 118 33N 24W 27S. Hope this helps someone.
Some guy named Tim has like 18 houses on the prodo shard that Ive been known to frequent...im sure he's got 18 on TC1 too...nice huh ?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i have a plot if anyone wants it, i tried my hand at it but its a fail.
let me know if anyone wants it.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I wish I had known this, I only placed a Keep as that's what I have on Europa. I do love some of the other designs people have made, I'm not sure I would call them castles, well maybe fantasy castles rather than real life ones, but they do look lovely! :thumbsup:

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I placed a castle and a keep with the same character.
Both still standing, and neither are in decay
So you don't need to use another character.
Only one design is allowed per account... or so the contest says...

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Nothing ever seems to work as it's supposed to....

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
There is an one hour timer for demolition of houses not sure if its only active after you've built more then one but now I'm stuck with a castle I want to take down.