• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[UO.Com] Publish 98 Comes to TC1

Kyronix

UO Designer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The only artifact that I see having any issue is Jack’s Bag of Tricks. If you don't grab it right at the start of the month, it quickly becomes kind of pointless, Given that it's so pricy in points (75 points), unless you have points / stuff banked from past events, it'll take many of us a week or two to even hope for one. Could you consider leaving that one running until the xmas followup mini-publish (presumably some time towards the end of Nov)? That'd at least give folks a reason to still claim one even towards the end of October.

Oh, andboth with Doom and Sorcerer's items in my pack, I have yet to have any menu pop up. I've had to use the context menu each time.
For its first release, I think we can do that with the Bag o' Tricks.