• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[UO.Com] Publish 98 Comes to TC1

Kyronix

UO Designer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Kyronix Could you clarify the point system? I'm not too familiar with the Treasures events. I spent around ~2 hours in the Sorcerers Dungeon last night, killed 4-5 mini bosses and Jack, got 20 artifact drops, but when I talk to the researcher it shows my reward points as 0. I know I have to turn in the artifacts to get a point, but it also sounds like there is a non-artifact based point system for just doing the content? Thanks.
Sure. Behind the scenes, every time you kill a creature you get some points. The more points you have and based on your luck attribute you have a chance to get an artifact until you are guaranteed to get one. Once you have your artifact you can either keep it or visit the researcher to turn it in for other loot. There's a context menu option on the researcher to turn artifacts in if it doesn't automatically pop up when you approach him.