• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[UO.Com] Publish 98 Comes to TC1

Kyronix

UO Designer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Agree with you on martian content being out of place in Britannia -- and i like the idea of cycling content in a sort of playground dungeon like kotl city. But i dont think its a good idea having recently added areas just sitting idle at a given time with no real purpose to visit. Seems kinda wasteful - there kinda seems to be a lot of that throughout UO.

Let me ask ya @Kyronix.. what are your thoughts on having EMs make temp content for dungeons like kotl city if they are willing/able? Perhaps static week/month long content in given areas? Im curious to know if this is feasible or not or just a dumb idea. Call me crazy but i feel like this could fill a few gaps in the game and could potentially be tuned im such a way as to prevent the rampant/obvious cheating that occurs in live EM events.

Btw thanks for taking the time to interact w players.
The EMs have a lot of those tools at their disposal, however setting up that scale of event is no small task. Beyond that, any unique functionality would need dev work behind it.