• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Publish 93 Comes to TC1

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
When we killed the Myrmidex Queen on test Center, we only had 2 Mystics and used Disco, the Queen died in 45 min-1hr and the spawn didn't seem to be as harsh as it was on Origin this evening.
Not sure if the amount of spawn is dependent on how many players are in the room? but I felt our biggest challenge this evening, was keeping the spawn under control while attempting to also kill the Queen.
2hrs later and many death robes, my personal opinion is that this was somewhat ridiculous, for a time factor and perhaps lessening the spawn would be great!

Utilizing the Stone Form with the Mysticism spell helped me out greatly (poison had little to no effect on me)
Colossus works great on the spawn and the Queen, due to their armor ignore abilities. The summon reaper tree, worked primarily for distraction rather than 'destruction" !
WOD at the end, I am truly thankful for, I just wanted to see the Queen die! :spider:

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Oh the entire quest chain is about 3 hours I'd say...I'll have to time it next time. Depending on how many people you have helping you in the pits...that can take up to 30 minutes....then if you're lucky at gambling...which I am not lol, winning those 3 games took me roughly 15-20 minutes....the dice rider game is the one that gets me every time!

Getting the population report is easy, you just have to kill 20 Myrimidex Larvae, 15 Drones and 10 Warriors, I think? I still need to screenshot that part...BUT finding the larvae is difficult. The big guys spawn a lot but the little ones like to hide ;). That can take up to 20 minutes just running around finding the spawn to kill...so now you're sitting at a little over an hour..THEN you have to kill the queen...so 2-2.5 hours from start to finish...right now anyway...I'm sure they will tweak it a bit before it goes live...(I HOPE)

Overall it's an awesome quest, I love the dynamics, just need to work on the queen fight a bit to make it more viable for all..or even more, templates.

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kill the big ones near the pits, then go do level 1 of the Turtle Spawn for the rest.