• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Publish 89.1

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Point taken, i just wish there was better clarity. I genuinely thought if its called a publish, thats a publish. Overall its little things like this miscommunication seen over and over again that has led to many a frustration in the overall game. tired of "oh sorry we worded it wrong" "oh we meant that not this" I mean i understand its a small staff but if i were the producer i would select my words very carefully in meet and greets as well as patch notes / notifications to prevent player frustration.

So you're saying you would be mistake free Smoot :stir:

juztmee

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
so the looting at champ spawns still not working after the patches... third time lucky maybe?

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
I love gifts! Even if I don't like the gift, I love gifts. But I'll probably like this, gotta see it though. Nice they are doing something new that's not a recycle.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I thought they were going to address the Navrey/Exodus and a few other monsters loot issue, where you get less loot by being partied, in this mini publish. :(
Navrey seems to be giving out slightly better loot, but I am now getting 6 to 7 items instead of the 8 to 9 that I used to get with my bard/dexxer party.
I guess we will have to wait till the next one. :(

The Craftsman

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Point taken, i just wish there was better clarity. I genuinely thought if its called a publish, thats a publish. Overall its little things like this miscommunication seen over and over again that has led to many a frustration in the overall game. tired of "oh sorry we worded it wrong" "oh we meant that not this" I mean i understand its a small staff but if i were the producer i would select my words very carefully in meet and greets as well as patch notes / notifications to prevent player frustration.
Of course. Its called doing your job properly and being professional. Take note Mesanna.

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So you're saying you would be mistake free Smoot :stir:
Does that include choosing to NOT use a spellchecker? (Talking about the Publish notes, not Smoot)
Professionals typically take that extra minute, or most certainly fall from "professional" status soon after.....

Just sayin'.

Last edited: